Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
dK9c6Gf.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
There is nothing Biden can do. The President cannot expand the Supreme Court via Executive Order.
HE CAN FORCE THE DOJ TO INVESTIGATE THE SUPREME COURT.

Ihey have the final say in everything, but you can launch the investigation and manipulate their own law to get them off the bench.

If this is not even a conversation in Democrat groups, we are fukking lost.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb asses walking around wondering why they should vote, but not understanding that this bullshyt Supreme Court is in place because they didn't vote.
Y'all rely on this talking point too much and it feeds directly into Dems inactivity and why nikkas call them p*ssy

Dem president, Dems have majority in the house through voting, but every time Dems get punked or finessed its :damn: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU NIKKAS DONT VOTE

But clearly nikkas did vote, and apparently wasn't enough to stop Dems from getting punked again so what's your point???

There's all these articles about apathy towards Dems and why they lose men and shyt like this is exactly why. Democrats are defined by being inactive, excuse making, bytch ass nikkas

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
HE CAN FORCE THE DOJ TO INVESTIGATE THE SUPREME COURT.

Ihey have the final say in everything, but you can launch the investigation and manipulate their own law to get them off the bench.

If this is not even a conversation in Democrat groups, we are fukking lost.
That's a good way to get Impeached for abuse of power. Presidents cannot force DOJ to investigate people. That's out of line. DOJ manipulating law to potentially prosecute people is 100% corrupt and would create a reckoning in Congress. They could easily cut funding for DOJ and Impeach every DOJ official involved. It would be a national scandal.

Alito and Thomas are not retiring. They will have to be dead or resign under a Republican President.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That's a good way to get Impeached for abuse of power. Presidents cannot force DOJ to investigate people. That's out of line. DOJ manipulating law to potentially prosecute people is 100% corrupt and would create a reckoning in Congress. They could easily cut funding for DOJ and Impeach every DOJ official involved. It would be a national scandal.

Alito and Thomas are not retiring. They will have to be dead or resign under a Republican President.
The Republicans are literally saying they are gonna do this to all political opponents, judges, ect.

They just passed a law saying those actions can't even be investigated.

And you are still talking from an ignorant perspective of following rules. Bringing a book to a bazooka fight.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Keep saying this.. that’s the fastest way to get them out of there and obviously that’s not smart

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The Republicans are literally saying they are gonna do this to all political opponents, judges, ect.

They just passed a law saying those actions can't even be investigated.

And you are still talking from an ignorant perspective of following rules. Bringing a book to a bazooka fight.
A part of me is like the Dems gotta be preparing shyt already and have people under surveillance and we just don't know it

The other part of me is like of course not, they're do nothing turn the other cheek Democrats

im 50/50

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A part of me is like the Dems gotta be preparing shyt already and have people under surveillance and we just don't know it

The other part of me is like of course not, they're do nothing turn the other cheek Democrats

im 50/50
It's crazy for a white person to tell me

"We must follow the rules while our opponents are literally rewriting the rules in front of us"

"hey, let's try more rules"

"yeah, that will show them"

It's absolutely idiotic to hear this from a nikka. fukking idiotic.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Part of me is surprised and upset. After thinking about it, this was only a matter of time. We got out of a 20 year war based on intentional lies and no one was held accountable. That includes the countless harm to civilians. Also after seeing 2008 and no one getting arrested, I wonder what new protections large businesses will have. This isn't going to stop.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's crazy for a white person to tell me

"We must follow the rules while our opponents are literally rewriting the rules in front of us"

"hey, let's try more rules"

"yeah, that will show them"

It's absolutely idiotic to hear this from a nikka. fukking idiotic.
They can get some of them with the rules they got now

Like I'm sure judge cannon is communicating with trumps team and being brazen about it. Lock her up.

Clarence Thomas took bribed and his wife helped organize January 6. Lock em up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean, this demonstrates another reason why we need pan Africanism.

Where did Stokely Carmichael and others find refuge from Edgar Hoover’s murderous FBI?

Pan africanism is a great concept but if those foreign blacks not willing to fight alongside us and flee when shyt gets hard whats the point?!? :mjgrin:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That's why FBA/DOS so thorough. :wow:

We braved the storm for centuries no running, no culture vulturing.

We wasn't moving to the UK to get a more British accent than actual British crackas, etc.:wow:

Damm we the shyt.