Donald Trump Says Fake Electors Scheme Was 'Official Act'

Daps
Biden should go after Trump with an official act. If not, I don’t want to hear shyt they have to say about Trump being a threat to democracy. :manny:
i honestly see this as the newest “dobbs” moment for the country, a pivotal flashpoint that will gin up support for democrats in november.

republicans always overplay the hands they’re dealt, and this time is no different.

:francis:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
i honestly see this as the newest “dobbs” moment for the country, a pivotal flashpoint that will gin up support for democrats in november.

republicans always overplay the hands they’re dealt, and this time is no different.

The crazy thing is that we should even need this

people literally forgot they said women are second class citizens not that long ago. Voting for republicans when you're not white, male, and straight is legitimately the dumbest thing in the world

man we need a charismatic democrat that will use the system and close the holes ASAP

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

Dems need to stop being p*ssy and hammer this shyt everywhere.

They'll somehow find a way to fumble on the one yard line though... :snoop:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Welp, time for Biden to stage a coup while he still has immunity. I'm convinced cacs just want to speed up the tipping point. He left so many of them high and dry. Like, look at the Tiger Man in Florida... that's pretty much the typical experience. But they think it's because he was "stripped of power!":mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Of course, without an actual definition (and I'm pretty sure there isn't one) he's just going to say any illegal thing he did was an "official act".

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
so Biden and any other future president can do the same thing and it's not prosecutable? FOH.
full

Unfortunately I agree, it's time for Biden to grow a sac and do what's right for this country...eliminate Trump once and for all.