Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why don't you have smoke for other groups who regularly vote Democrat? :mjgrin:Why is it only Black people that vote Dem that bothers you? :mjgrin:

Its not I just want black folks to have free will and vote their own interests... unlike you who gets mad black folks staying home or doing what they want. I dont get visibly agitated... YOU DO tho..:sas2: you have an democratic focused agenda, you so fukking see through everyone sees it... you dont preach do for self or vote your own interests, you get agitated when black folks politically do free will...:jbhmm: Other folks voting their own self interests is their own basic human right you dont have smoke when they do tho huh?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to get a list of every one on this forum who isn’t a trump lover. Cuz I will make it a point to make their lives miserable. After what this man has done and said, yeah you’re an enemy of the county/state.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Its not I just want black folks to have free will and vote their own interests... unlike you who gets mad black folks staying home or doing what they want. I dont get visibly agitated... YOU DO tho..:sas2: you have an democratic focused agenda, you so fukking see through everyone sees it... you dont preach do for self or vote your own interests, you get agitated when black folks politically do free will...:jbhmm: Other folks voting their own self interests is their own basic human right you dont have smoke when they do tho huh?

I have not once saw you make any political thread on other groups not pulling their own weight at all. Full stop.. :beli: :troll:

I advocate for Black people to vote for what benefits Black people in this country. To do so it's important to move collectively or at least be on the same page.

I advocate for what is best not only for me and my family, but dusty c00ns like yourself as well. And I will cheer--genuinely--when I see you tumbleweeds doing better. Even while I talk shyt about you. :umad:

You're always free to do what you want, but the type of "free will" you're advocating for goes against collective Black interests and I don't mind telling you that. Staying home and/or voting for parties that seek to strip rights away is counter to Black advancement.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have not once saw you make any political thread on other groups not pulling their own weight at all. Full stop.. :beli: :troll:

I advocate for Black people to vote for what benefits Black people in this country. To do so it's important to move collectively or at least be on the same page.

I advocate for what is best not only for me and my family, but dusty c00ns like yourself as well. And I will cheer--genuinely--when I see you tumbleweeds doing better. Even while I talk shyt about you. :umad:

You're always free to do what you want, but the type of "free will" you're advocating for goes against collective Black interests and I don't mind telling you that. Staying home and/or voting for parties that seek to strip rights away is counter to Black advancement.

HOW IS IT BLACK ADVANCEMENT WHEN DEMOCRATIC LEADERS HAVE TOLD US WE NOT DOING ANYTHING SPECIFIC TO OUR GROUP????! :aicmon: :aicmon: :aicmon:

how is voting for the same group over and over and not moving forward advancement?!!?

Again where's the smoke for other groups that stay home!?!?!?:comeon:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
HOW IS IT BLACK ADVANCEMENT WHEN DEMOCRATIC LEADERS HAVE TOLD US WE NOT DOING ANYTHING SPECIFIC TO OUR GROUP????! :aicmon: :aicmon: :aicmon:

Are race-specific policies the only way Blacks can advance? Or should it be part of an overall strategy? :aicmon:

Are you playing chess or checkers? :aicmon: :aicmon: :aicmon:

how is voting for the same group over and over and not moving forward advancement?!!?
That is your opinion, but you're repeating it as fact.

Again where's the smoke for other groups that stay home!?!?!?:comeon:
Asked and answered.
Those other groups aren't waging an online campaign trying to influence Black people specifically to not vote.

EDIT: I'd also be willing to bet they aren't spending their time waging an online campaign trying to influence their own people to not vote, either.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm literally asking YOU why arent YOU making threads on other groups that stay home?!? FULL STOP.... :what:
I dont get visibly agitated... YOU DO tho..:sas2:

That was determined to be a lie. :mjlol:

I can communicate the needs of Black people most effectively to other Black people. In short, I only care about Black people getting theirs. Only about half of eligible Black voters actually vote, and if they did their votes would be determinative in hundreds of races across the country.

Which is why I asked why Black people who vote Democrat bothers you.

Read between the lines, clown.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That was determined to be a lie. :mjlol:

I can communicate the needs of Black people most effectively to other Black people. In short, I only care about Black people getting theirs. Only about half of eligible Black voters actually vote, and if they did their votes would be determinative in hundreds of races across the country.

Which is why I asked why Black people who vote Democrat bothers you.

Read between the lines, clown.

The reason why im asking YOU is because the democrats is a coalition of voters.... A COALITION, black people cannot hold up the party by themselves...:comeon:

I honestly dont care about black folks vote democrat why are YOU so mad that BLACK folks stay home instead of other groups...:mjgrin: you the clown...

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
you the clown...:to:

RzfEKOv.png

Now run along back to Daddy Tariq and get a refresher. This is like the third or fourth time I've completely destroyed your garbage-ass talking points.
OMs2nwP.png

Shït's like dunking on a Little Tikes hoop but I'll be damned if it isn't entertaining. :pachaha:

Keep setting 'em up and I'll keep knocking 'em down.
JKqoHWy.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
RzfEKOv.png

Now run along back to Daddy Tariq and get a refresher. This is like the third or fourth time I've completely destroyed your garbage-ass talking points.
OMs2nwP.png

Shït's like dunking on a Little Tikes hoop but I'll be damned if it isn't entertaining. :pachaha:

Keep setting 'em up and I'll keep knocking 'em down.
JKqoHWy.png

Way to dance around the question like a little bytch :mjlol: No wonder nothing gets done when black folks is concerned... no wonder black folks leaving...:sas2: