Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The ruling actually says (paraphrasing)

"No l level of government can inquire about if the act was official or not"

Meaning, they are definitely saying, "He can do whatever he wants, as long as he doesn't say he is doing it"

If you can't even inquire about any act the president does, how the fukk can anything be investigated?

Do these people think everyone here is stupid? Wtf type of shyt is this?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Rolling back voting protections

making it harder to challenge racist laws

Affirmative Action illegal

Gerymandering to reduce black voting power legal

But they'll approve reparations :mjlol:
At this rate, they'll be bring back slavery and nikkas thinking their 40 acres and a mule is around the corner with reparations. I don't give a fukk if Biden is in the grave. I'll be writing him in. Republicans can never hold the presidency again for as long as we stand as a republic.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
this is for a different case :snoop:

see this is the problem with politics. mfers get away with stuff cuz people have no clue wtf is goin on. at least you posed it as a question though instead of ranting.

He was just asking a question.. calm the fukk down. :mjtf:

You nikkas gonna fukk around and have a heart attack

Daps
If Trump is re-elected and a case lands on their desk on if an act was an official act or not what do you think they are going to rule?

why do we need to do hypotheticals when we just can see this actual case. they said if it's an official act its immune, if it's not then he is not immune. they said not all acts are official and left the case open to move forward to be decided.
plus, i don't think they accept the same case/issue after if they recently heard the issue

Daps
He was just asking a question.. calm the fukk down. :mjtf:

You nikkas gonna fukk around and have a heart attack

this whole thread is based on people not knowing wtf is going on and now you want it to calm down cuz i point it out? yall don't know what up or down in this thread lolol
its quite disturbing.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
America got things so right when it comes to term limits for the leader but completely dropped the ball with the supreme court, these old ass senators, etc..

the oversight gonna be the downfall. Trump and his team have been setting the chess board up for this
It's not Trump nor his team, they're useful idiots who fit, it's these multiple dark money groups who have been playing the long game since Civil Rights.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rolling back voting protections

making it harder to challenge racist laws

Affirmative Action illegal

Gerymandering to reduce black voting power legal

But they'll approve reparations :mjlol:
Black farmer debt relief? Republicans sue to put a stop to it.
Race-based AA? Republicans sue to put a stop to it leading to a chilling effect that's causing schools to get rid of race-based scholarships, etc.
Grant programs that center Black people? Republicans sue to put an end to them, even though the same programs exist that center every other non-Black minority group.

But sure, reparations will skate through w/o any challenges!

These dudes are not serious people.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
why do we need to do hypotheticals when we just can see this actual case. they said if it's an official act its immune, if it's not then he is not immune. they said not all acts are official and left the case open to move forward to be decided.
plus, i don't think they accept the same case/issue after if they recently heard the issue
:dead:it's not about this case in a vacuum. It's about the things Trump can get away with if he is re-elected due to their ruling. Not sure why you can't grasp that.