Plies has a message for black men who vote for Trump

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People are still engaging Agent 66 :mjlol:

The guy who doesn't know how American politics and government works, who is constantly asking remedial questions that posters have to explain to him

The guy who thought the last speaker of the house was a Democrat

The guy who thought America's population was in the BILLIONS

:heh:

:mjgrin: So ive made mistakes... sue me...

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
People are still engaging Agent 66 :mjlol:

The guy who doesn't know how American politics and government works, who is constantly asking remedial questions that posters have to explain to him

The guy who thought the last speaker of the house was a Democrat

The guy who thought America's population was in the BILLIONS

:heh:

This nikka asks questions about shyt he should have learned in 5th grade social studies (using multiple question marks like it's some mind-blowing shyt [???]) :heh:

And has the nerve to be smug about it :heh:

Dude is either hopelessly inept...or is intentionally trying to spread uncertainty and doubt among the brehthren :mjpls:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: Aight cool... so when other minorities vote for trump greater than they vote for biden playing bothsides keep that SAME energy...

Trump is literally being carried by the white male vote exclusively. Even white women are splitting with their families and voting Democrat. No minority group has voted in favor of Trump in the past. Speaking things into existence is not how political debate works Skippy.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And your welcome to that opinion it's not about voting for the republicans it's about punishing the democrats imo...:beli: but it seems that when I say bothsides people dont understand that neither party deserves our vote... I've told many people to vote their own self interests just like everyone else do. the democrats have fukked us over for years... enough is enough. if it takes the whole country getting on fire before we get something then so be it...:manny:

You already said the truth out loud in the beginning. Your one and only goal with the "bothsides" shyt is to disadvantage one party, advance the other, while claiming you hate bothfor cover. You're a fukking coward bro, and not even a clever one.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Fukk the bullshyt I’m Team Biden and I fukkin hate Joe Biden but I dispise the Republicans and Trump with a passion. Both siders can kick rocks.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And all you people pleading with the Trump trolls talmbout "I'm not saying I like Biden...Biden trash too...but but but". You aint helping. Clowns like @ORDER_66 have an agenda. He can care less if you like Trump or not as long as you hate Biden, help him spread that message, and hopefully don't vote either way.

That's the goal of these Republican operatives. It's not to get you to like Trump it's to get you to protest Democrats with no awareness of the consequences.

Quit being damn cowards about this. The point of voting isn't to worship anyone it's to choose the fukking government you want. And we want a liberal government and a liberal policy platform. Point blank. Politics aint a dating game or a reality show. Tired of all this weak bullshyt

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why when they told you that you'd have to pay for it back after you take it pause. This like Puffy artists mad at the contract when the contract says exactly what it is, which is a shytty contract

True... but a student loan being forgiven for anyone is a win and it's gotta start somewhere.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And all you people pleading with the Trump trolls talmbout "I'm not saying I like Biden...Biden trash too...but but but". You aint helping. Clowns like @ORDER_66 have an agenda. He can care less if you like Trump or not as long as you hate Biden, help him spread that message, and hopefully don't vote either way.

That's the goal of these Republican operatives. It's not to get you to like Trump it's to get you to protest Democrats with no awareness of the consequences.

Quit being damn cowards about this. The point of voting isn't to worship anyone it's to choose the fukking government you want. And we want a liberal government and a liberal policy platform. Point blank. Politics aint a dating game or a reality show. Tired of all this weak bullshyt

You keep calling me a republican operative which is NOT true you shill so HARD for the democrats it's so obvious YOU are an agent. how much they paying you to force biden down our collective votes...:heh:

I have always told folks here to vote their own self interests I dont fear monger I dont cajole I dont say biden is the best or trump is. I am totally bothsides as in I hate both parties but i hate biden more personally...:ld: if you can't grasp that then you have the problem. good day sir.:mjgrin:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
That's extremely disingenuous considering that a lot of black folk that are voting for him (not me) aren't doing it over "chicken, shakes, and shoes". Do they explain it well? Not at all. But for Plies to think black voters are choosing Trump over fast food is just as dumb as he assumes they are.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Why when they told you that you'd have to pay for it back after you take it pause. This like Puffy artists mad at the contract when the contract says exactly what it is, which is a shytty contract

I'm not sure what your complaint is, exactly.

As a student, you agreed to pay it back (most likely at a time when you weren't able to think about the repercussions) but the government has agreed to step in an forgive those loans (i.e. pay them for you) if you work in a qualifying field.

Student loans are a shytty contract and the government is getting me out of it.
18g229j.png

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That's extremely disingenuous considering that a lot of black folk that are voting for him (not me) aren't doing it over "chicken, shakes, and shoes". Do they explain it well? Not at all. But for Plies to think black voters are choosing Trump over fast food is just as dumb as he assumes they are.

The point is that through all his campaigning so far, all Trump has committed to do for Black people is sell sneakers and buy milkshakes for whoever was at Chic-Fil-A that day.

c00ns in the comments were saying "I'm starting to like him, ngl", "Why does he get so much hate?", and "I was going to vote for Biden but now I'm not sure."

I'm sure a good number of those comments were sarcastic, but it's hard to tell these days. Most Black people who are voting for Trump are doing so because someone told them that America will be destroyed if they don't. Trump hasn't committed to any pro-Black policies on his platform, and his message to Black voters is "See? They told you I'm racist, but would a racist buy you milkshakes and overpriced chicken sandwiches??" :mjgrin: