Black Men Vote PAC ramps up investment in turnout for Harris

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
IMG-2418.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ:@ @JT-Money trying to play the pro-Black super-militant when a few years ago he, in his own words, didn't give a fukk about how Trump and Jeff Sessions' racist policies were going to impact Black people. You Tariq supporters are some of the dumbest people alive. Just say you support Trump and be done with it. It's obvious to everyone but the same crop of imbeciles dapping up your posts.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
i’m sure that concern will be allayed if trump wins, breh.

:unimpressed:

You cherry picked a sentence where the statement before shows that historically, Dems haven't addressed it either :unimpressed:

It can still happen to me, you or someone you care about and the best you'll get for justice is a Ben Crump payout, a hashtag and a T-shirt.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:@ @JT-Money trying to play the pro-Black super-militant when a few years ago he, in his own words, didn't give a fukk about how Trump and Jeff Sessions' racist policies were going to impact Black people. You Tariq supporters are some of the dumbest people alive. Just say you support Trump and be done with it. It's obvious to everyone but the same crop of imbeciles dapping up your posts.

I knew your bytchass would run in here crying like a hoe.
:mjlol:

882-5-75.gif

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I'm voting for Trump. What racist policy did he implement?