Why are black men the only minorities who get berated for not voting democrat

lib123

All Star
Daps
how do you know these men have great personalities and character??....if you as a man don't date men, you have no idea how men are when operating with women.....the coli is always the expert on 'good' men while claiming to be straight....LoL

Of course you never truly know how a person is behind closed doors, but you can generally tell who’s most likely a stand up dude and who isn’t.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Because every other group has their women in check, for the most part. We are the only ones who don’t have a patriarchy where we run shít. You’d never see their women on TV, telling the world their business.
What is this based on? Interactions in real life, or your perception based off whatever social media algorithm you're stuck in? This idea that only black women aren't "in check" is ridiculous. Go to the west coast (or just about anywhere in the US tbh) and tell that to Asian women, who regularly refuse to date Asian men. Go tell that to Mexican women dealing with the shyt they go through. My girlfriend is Mexican btw, I've seen first hand how their women react to the way their dudes are conditioned to do nothing around the house. I'm talking eating and then just leaving your plate on the couch for your girl/wife/mom/etc to get it. Go tell that to Indian women, who deal with arguably the worst men on the planet and outright refuse to fukk with them in America (not in all cases, but in many cases).

Black men get disrespected all the time but can we really say that Asian men, who are significantly more successful than black men, don't get disrespected all the time too? My point is that brehs are going to get disrespected no matter what but I'd rather deal with that from a position of leverage than the position we're currently in. Not all the disrespect would end...but a lot of it would if more black men were in the labor market, going to school, engaged politically, etc. I don't mean engaged politically as in every 4 years. I'm talking about your local city; your sheriff, school board, knowing who is supporting loans for black business owners, etc. Politicians feel comfortable with the "Pookie" shyt because they know you aren't going to do shyt because you can't do shyt. Change that dynamic and the tone will shift.

All that being said, yes I am voting for Kamala and have no issue with her this November. I'm just tired of the bullshyt.

:mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
ok-hmm.gif

I’d say before the 60’s, black men was the head of the household. What happened between then and now?
:wow:

It started in the 1960s when Women married the government. States decided to use Black people as guinea pigs for their social programs with Welfare, Section 8, etc etc. Women found their new "provider". Alot of single motherhood and children out of wedlock rose in a rapid rate after 1965. When you're not conditioned to see a man leading the home, it makes them see Men as optional, insignificant, and not respected

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Like I said in another thread if Trump is this universal threat to society and the Black vote is NEEDED to ensure Kamala gets into office to keep Trump out then how isn't this the best damn time to DEMAND tangibles with a subsequent plan of action? Trump is this universal threat and the Black Vote is needed which surely means there cannot be any chance of hearing any words other than "yes we will" to any proposed demands. As the fate of American society is on the line right? Or is it all bullshyt? :unimpressed:

Still no answer :unimpressed:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What is this based on? Interactions in real life, or your perception based off whatever social media algorithm you're stuck in? This idea that only black women aren't "in check" is ridiculous. Go to the west coast (or just about anywhere in the US tbh) and tell that to Asian women, who regularly refuse to date Asian men. Go tell that to Mexican women dealing with the shyt they go through. My girlfriend is Mexican btw, I've seen first hand how their women react to the way their dudes are conditioned to do nothing around the house. I'm talking eating and then just leaving your plate on the couch for your girl/wife/mom/etc to get it. Go tell that to Indian women, who deal with arguably the worst men on the planet and outright refuse to fukk with them in America (not in all cases, but in many cases).

Black men get disrespected all the time but can we really say that Asian men, who are significantly more successful than black men, don't get disrespected all the time too? My point is that brehs are going to get disrespected no matter what but I'd rather deal with that from a position of leverage than the position we're currently in. Not all the disrespect would end...but a lot of it would if more black men were in the labor market, going to school, engaged politically, etc. I don't mean engaged politically as in every 4 years. I'm talking about your local city; your sheriff, school board, knowing who is supporting loans for black business owners, etc. Politicians feel comfortable with the "Pookie" shyt because they know you aren't going to do shyt because you can't do shyt. Change that dynamic and the tone will shift.

All that being said, yes I am voting for Kamala and have no issue with her this November. I'm just tired of the bullshyt.

:mjlol:

The lady who mad that comment is a tether

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The lady who mad that comment is a tether

I'm not a chaos agent who uses that term so who gives a shyt. It's a great sarcastic tweet that perfectly communicates what a lot of people are doing right now. Black men aren't the enemy, every negative legislative move in this country towards women is being implemented by white men and white women. That's just the facts.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I vote as a democrat, but I made this thread in response to the rhetoric i keep seeing on TV, in the news, and on social media. The general theme seems to be that black men are the most conservative minorities and we just love republicans. Another running theme is that we're chauvinists, which is why we vote republican. Now, one thing you'll notice is that this sort of rhetoric is almost non-existent when it comes to the other minority men such as Asian American men, Latino men, and even Arab men. Does anyone know why the topic of discussion every election is about how black men vote republican because we hate women, but this convo is rarely used for latino and Asian men (who vote republican way mroe than we do)
Because the men in those communities know how important their image is. Any and All forms of disrespect is shut down immediately.

If I control your image, I control your fate..

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Because the men in those communities know how important their image is. Any and All forms of disrespect is shut down immediailty.

If I control your image, I control your fate..
Which is why it's frustrating when simps here or on Twitter constantly tolerate or defend anti-BM rhetoric.

They think they're supporting BW, but in reality they're just falling for anti-BM rhetoric from a subset of terminally online women that already don't even like them in the first place

Like I've said before in other threads: many normal well-adjustes BW in real life aren't even as extreme as they are in real life

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Because there is a narrative that attractive people can’t be of good character, intelligent, kind, loyal, funny, etc, and people are single because they aren’t giving the uglies a chance. If you have to force yourself to be with someone, it’s not going to work. Society puts less attractive people on a pedestal, as if they can’t lie, cheat, or mistreat you.

From what I’ve seen, the less attractive man will try his best to humble an attractive woman, and break her confidence out of his own insecurity.

Google: No physical attraction, and it’s full of people, mostly women saying the man is great, treats her well, but she hates touching him. Those women are suffering in silence because they don’t want to be alone. Do you want a woman who is with you because she doesn’t want to be alone? Would those men be with those women if they weren’t physically attracted to them? How often do you see fit, well dressed men with homely fat women? (Especially conventionally attractive black men with homely black women, we know some make an exception for other races) No man is looking at a woman across the room, and thinking “Wow, she looks like she’d be a good wife.” We want to smash, and HOPE she has a good personality. Looks get you into the door.
Now you know damn well.. :comeon:

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Don’t believe the hype. We are considered a threat by whites. A lot of other groups just internalize this white anxiety. Even some sisters. That is why every body focuses on us. A lot people will be intimidated by you just because your a Black man

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because no one in their right mind can see a Black person voting for the US nazi party (Republicans).

It's like a Black person in France voting for LePen..
Grade A Koon shyt :camby:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
They need to start shaming these trailer park, raggedy pick-up truck driving, cousin fvcking honkeys In alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi etc who are at the bottom of the barrel for everything, but still choose white supremacy over common sense.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
ok-hmm.gif

I’d say before the 60’s, black men was the head of the household. What happened between then and now?
:wow:
@Matt504
Do we blame our fathers, the white man, rap or black women?

Still denial of the CRACK ERA and the changed priorities of Black America???? :stopitslime: