Plies has a message for black men who vote for Trump

bnew

Veteran
Daps
And your welcome to that opinion it's not about voting for the republicans it's about punishing the democrats imo...:beli: but it seems that when I say bothsides people dont understand that neither party deserves our vote... I've told many people to vote their own self interests just like everyone else do. the democrats have fukked us over for years... enough is enough. if it takes the whole country getting on fire before we get something then so be it...:manny:

much more satisfying to undermine and thwart white supremacists and theocrats than to "punish" the democrats.
h1Rs5yU.png

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Rappers have done more harm to black men than any white supremacist could ever dream of. fukk Trump and Biden but I’m still voting for Biden.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That means you're okay with a lot of Black people getting burned (either left for dead or destitute).

That is unacceptable.

Thats a sick statement to try to pin on black non voters. Does the slum lord get no blame for this? All #Bothsides said was "It smells like the outlet is burning,come fix it or we wont be paying next months rent".

But your saying if 2 weeks go by,and we die in a house fire in our sleep,its our fault:gucci:?

The best bet is too make your demands,while still making plans to leave the premises:respect:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Do people really believe a large number of black men will vote for trump

Let’s not start blaming mfs and the election ain’t even hear yet

If trump win it’s going to be because he won the key states with a significant number of white male and female votes, that’s how he won the first time

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how I feel. And honestly the only people around here I see talking about supporting Trump are dumb ass folks that only parrot what they're told and dumb ass hood folks talking about how black folks was "up" when Trump was in office. :mjgrin: I asked a dude at the barber shop what that meant when he said he was voting for Trump. Basically he couldn't give a coherent answer, it was basically like "Something, Something gas prices, something about the economy. He a good businessman."

I'm up here looking dumbfounded, and asked him if he really wanted the country run like a business. I ask why, he literally didn't have an answer. He said "I'll do you one better and next time I'm in here I'll have a list for you, I just gotta make sure I got my facts straight"

It's so they can seem "different". They think it makes them sound smart.
Just off of Trump's attitude towards climate change alone, it's a no-go for me. His dumbass still trying to bring back coal jobs :mjlol: And that's just one of 100 reasons not to vote for Trump. He's racist, misogynistic, petty and immature, corrupt, in severe debt, antagonistic. Wants to leave NATO. Befriends dictators and foreign adversaries. Has no political platform outside of further enriching the 1%. Wanted to end Obamacare. Wants to raid social security. Fumbled Covid. Instigated the Insurrection. Ended Roe v. Wade and put us on the path via his SC selections that led to AA being struck down. You can write a book as to why Trump shouldn't be President. I wouldn't buy a car from that fukker and these mouthbreakers want him back in office.

Trump thinks this is fake news :mjlol:

skynews-wildfire-paradise-california_4482101.jpg

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
And your welcome to that opinion it's not about voting for the republicans it's about punishing the democrats imo...:beli: but it seems that when I say bothsides people dont understand that neither party deserves our vote... I've told many people to vote their own self interests just like everyone else do. the democrats have fukked us over for years... enough is enough. if it takes the whole country getting on fire before we get something then so be it...:manny:
Most of the folks here are too young to understand. We've been through this with George W. Bush. Dems stopped just short of calling him the devil, now they are all chummy with him.
df184f3c-83ac-11e6-8fff-f52227c06034_1280x720.JPG

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts Liz Cheney speaks at the upcoming DNC convention, despite her refusing to speak against the war crimes of her father and GWB. Hundreds of Thousands Iraqis died over a war they lied us into. It cost the US Trillions of US dollars too; enough to pay off all school debt and then some, and thousands of US soldier lives lost for what? 8 years from now there will be photos of AOC and Trump hugging it out too, and the cycle of revolving villains starts up again.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Why when they told you that you'd have to pay for it back after you take it pause. This like Puffy artists mad at the contract when the contract says exactly what it is, which is a shytty contract

I could go on all day about how student loans CAN be, not necessarily are, but can be no different than a predatory loan and 95% of people that get them don't even understand what they're getting into.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Still can't believe the "greatest country in the world" has to choose between these 2 mamalukes

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Still can't believe the "greatest country in the world" has to choose between these 2 mamalukes

You're going to get high gas prices, inflation, and two unpopular proxy wars whichever one you choose.

The REAL question is, do you want an old-ass man offering some student loan forgiveness, abortion access for women, and relatively stable governance to mitigate the above bullshyt?

Or do you want an old-ass narcissistic racist shytgibbon to pass increased tax cuts for his rich donors and wreck the federal government for the next 4 years? :yeshrug:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 just hopes and prays that one day his choice not to vote will make other black men as miserable as him. :mjlol:

Price of the insulin going up on your fat ass if Biden loses :manny:

Vote for nothing brehs...:ld: vote for a unabashed bigot who has dementia and tells you to work with hispanics that he floods the country with to place them in black communities y'all...:heh:

Vote for who you want :manny: unlike this pressure punk ass stalking bytch... I can make my choice... with a clear conscious

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Vote for nothing brehs...:ld: vote for a unabashed bigot who has dementia and tells you to work with hispanics that he floods the country with to place them in black communities y'all...:heh:

Vote for who you want :manny: unlike this pressure punk ass stalking bytch... I can make my choice... with a clear conscious
Look. Just a reminder. Whatever you're doing in life isn't working for you. :mjpls: