Plies has a message for black men who vote for Trump

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hard disagree.

If you vote for something that is directly harmful to Black people you deserve to be shamed for your vote (and probably need your ass kicked.)

Direct harm is in no way more tolerable than benign neglect, as bad as benign neglect is.

:mjgrin: Aight cool... so when other minorities vote for trump greater than they vote for biden playing bothsides keep that SAME energy...

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:mjgrin: Aight cool... so when other minorities vote for trump greater than they vote for biden playing bothsides keep that SAME energy...

I will. You clearly don't have an argument here.
8Ce2Afj.png

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Black people should be able to vote for who they want without being shamed for it. Every other group plays BOTHSIDES its only a problem when we do it!!!:comeon:

The typical black republican is one that has "made it" in life. Not saying the democrats are any better but literally the Republicans at this point are actively going against anything presented to further the advancement of minorities. Notice, I didn't mention black people specifically, but minorities. If you are rich, you probably should vote republican because it's in your best interest. Democrats definitely have their issues and overly liberal shills are even worse, but if we're looking at the lesser of 2 evils then you're strictly talking Biden vs. Trump. If I HAVE to choose one over the other it's Biden hands down even though I don't like him. But I'd much rather see him in office again being propped up like Weekend at Bernies than to see Trump enable white supremacy and basically use the White House as a way to further his own agenda and use it as his own get out of jail free card amd bail his buddies out. Otherwise I'd rather see 2 completely different candidates but that's not an option.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The typical black republican is one that has "made it" in life. Not saying the democrats are any better but literally the Republicans at this point are actively going against anything presented to further the advancement of minorities. Notice, I didn't mention black people specifically, but minorities. If you are rich, you probably should vote republican because it's in your best interest. Democrats definitely have their issues and overly liberal shills are even worse, but if we're looking at the lesser of 2 evils then you're strictly talking Biden vs. Trump. If I HAVE to choose one over the other it's Biden hands down even though I don't like him. But I'd much rather see him in office again being propped up like Weekend at Bernies than to see Trump enable white supremacy and basically use the White House as a way to further his own agenda and use it as his own get out of jail free card amd bail his buddies out. Otherwise I'd rather see 2 completely different candidates but that's not an option.

And your welcome to that opinion it's not about voting for the republicans it's about punishing the democrats imo...:beli: but it seems that when I say bothsides people dont understand that neither party deserves our vote... I've told many people to vote their own self interests just like everyone else do. the democrats have fukked us over for years... enough is enough. if it takes the whole country getting on fire before we get something then so be it...:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That means you're okay with a lot of Black people getting burned (either left for dead or destitute).

That is unacceptable.

The world is already on fire...Your trying to save a country that hates the shyt outta you and want us as a permanent underclass... what is there to save??? :ld: every OTHER group does not give a flying fukk... why can't we be selfish and put ourselves first???

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
And your welcome to that opinion it's not about voting for the republicans it's about punishing the democrats imo...:beli: but it seems that when I say bothsides people dont understand that neither party deserves our vote... I've told many people to vote their own self interests just like everyone else do. the democrats have fukked us over for years... enough is enough. if it takes the whole country getting on fire before we get something then so be it...:manny:

That's kind of the point of my whole post. Both sides are trash but you got raw sewage vs recycleable goods. :yeshrug: I can't really name a single republican with any redeemable qualities. There are at least a handful of dems that I'd willingly vote for, even though the overwhelming majority are trash in either direction you choose.

I'm not trying to pile on either, I'd gladly give you real answers you may have rather than attack you breh.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's kind of the point of my whole post. Both sides are trash but you got raw sewage vs recycleable goods. :yeshrug: I can't really name a single republican with any redeemable qualities. There are at least a handful of dems that I'd willingly vote for, even though the overwhelming majority are trash in either direction you choose.

Like i said it's not about riding for the republicans...:comeon: it's about PUNISHING the democrats...

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Like i said it's not about riding for the republicans...:comeon: it's about PUNISHING the democrats...

I'm saying I do agree, we shouldn't blindly vote for anyone and yes democrats need to be held accountable also. Which I think people are doing by supporting Trump but they're doing it the wrong way IMO. People(not necessarily you)think punishing them is by voting for the worst option. What would help is if there was a viable 3rd party but we don't have that.