Plies has a message for black men who vote for Trump

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i love how every other post in threads like these say "i dont like biden" but either dont or cant explain why lol

dudes just love to repeat bullshyt talking points. mad at joe because they were told to be, and their ignorant asses only read headlines

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I stand to have ~$50K in student loans forgiven as a direct result of Biden's policies.

You can keep your milkshakes and fake gold spray painted Pony's.
so youre no different than folks that like Trump because of the free money he gave away

and we already forgot about Hilary Clinton and her love of hotsauce...
Biden eating chicken with the black family :mjlol:

#bothsides stay winning

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Don't worry, you can't actually go to jail for unpaid student loan debt.
Only penalty realistically is bad credit. maybe a paycheck withholding if you work for an established company. otherwise If you can't pay it, fukk it, don't. in fact i would recommend not paying a cent of it unless you are financially stable.
Most people can't afford to buy houses these days anyway, so being unable to secure a loan due to bad credit isn't really going to change anything.
:patrice: My credit score is around 815… I want to get a home eventually though 🤔

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The world is already on fire...

Hyperbole.
Your trying to save a country that hates the shyt outta you and want us as a permanent underclass...

You participate in our disenfranchisement by trying to keep people from voting, but I won't get into that.

what is there to save???

My children, family, and friends live here, and none of us have the ability to move.

every OTHER group does not give a flying fukk...

They vote, so you're clearly wrong.

Black people have the 2nd highest per capita amount of eligible voters who don't vote after Hispanics.

PP_2023.07.12_validated-voters_1-03.png

If every Black person who is eligible voted, many state and local elections would be completely different and Trump would have never become president.

Usq0hjk.jpg

why can't we be selfish and put ourselves first???

Inaction is not "putting yourself first". It's inaction.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hyperbole.

You participate in our disenfranchisement by trying to keep people from voting, but I won't get into that.

My children, family, and friends live here, and none of us have the ability to move.

They vote, so you're clearly wrong.

Black people have the 2nd highest per capita amount of eligible voters who don't vote after Hispanics.

PP_2023.07.12_validated-voters_1-03.png

If every Black person who is eligible voted, many state and local elections would be completely different and Trump would have never become president.

Usq0hjk.jpg

Inaction is not "putting yourself first". It's inaction.

Look man i said what i said statistics and numbers not gonna change anything...:francis: People will either vote for biden, trump or the couch...And yes not voting is a vote...Have a nice day bruh..

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
As much as I dislike Biden, dikk riding Trump as a black person is absolutely disgusting.

nikkas need to have some critical thinking skills.

Nikkas need to have the critical thinking skills to know politics ain't spectator sport and elections are a zero sum game.

It's okay to be critical of Joe Biden. It's another thing to not vote, tell other people to not vote, and want Democrats to lose. This what "both sides" dudes never get.

Not necessarily addressing you, but if someone want to see Democrats to lose, than it means you want to see Republicans win. No redo. It's as simple as that.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Look man i said what i said statistics and numbers not gonna change anything...

So in so many words, you don't care about what's real--you care about how you feel as a Black man who's been dealt a shyt hand in life.

I've previously been unemployed for significant lengths of time. I've worked shytty jobs for low pay, and I've also worked decent jobs where I was massively underpaid. I remember when my paychecks in no way covered my bills, and I frequently had to rob Peter to pay Paul. I didn't come from wealth by a long shot. I'm in a much better position now, but I haven't forgotten how hard it is out here.

That being said, your posts are usually filled with misinformation and shytty takes. I can't tell you how to feel, but I will certainly counter your misinformed posts.

And yes not voting is a vote...Have a nice day bruh..

I strongly agree.

That is why I will keep my panther claws directly on #BothSiders' necks.
OMs2nwP.png

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The Trump dikkriding is out of control. With that being said, most of the black people I know that like Trump don’t and will not vote anyway so it’s a wash. Hopefully.

Candace Owens, Trump, and all these people making these try-hard attempts to sway "regular black voters" with fried chicken restaurant visits, endorsements from Ice Cube, gold shoes--everything but POLICY--are so out of touch its amazing.

People living in these black communities who actually vote are registered Democrats and they are very aware of the Republican and Democrat party policy platform. These are the folks that lost their jobs during covid and didnt give a fukk about a stimmy check. Who's folks take advantage of Medicare and other programs. They're not being swayed away from actual policies they like because Trump bought them fried chicken. These "black districts" are going blue.

These few bird brained barbershop babbling black folks that like Trump cus "he a businessman!" ain't enough to move politics in these communities because most of them aint even gonna vote to begin with. The people who actually vote and move politics in black communities are too informed to fall for Candace Owens blexit performances.

And frankly I think they know this and do shyt like this to passively insult us. Like "okay we gotta try a lil something with the blacks....uh gold sneakers.......chicken sandwiches!....any rappers you know need a check?"

They get a kick out of going into black communities and getting uninformed non-voters to agree with them about Trump and Biden for cameras. It's like some type of fetish for them.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
People are still engaging Agent 66 :mjlol:

The guy who doesn't know how American politics and government works, who is constantly asking remedial questions that posters have to explain to him

The guy who thought the last speaker of the house was a Democrat

The guy who thought America's population was in the BILLIONS

:heh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:comeon: and what biden doing???

game goofy ass nikka... why dont he tell the truth that he's being paid for this bullshyt...:what:

I guess people cannot exercise their free will huh???
"This guy thinks you're easy to manipulate"

"SO WHAT. WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GUY DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO"

T-T-the coli dot com

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Biden and his team need to counter this...

If not, Trump may win unless Biden can swallow his pride and fight for reparations as well as a Anti Black hate crime bill.