Plies has a message for black men who vote for Trump

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukk a plies bought and paid for ass. Since he can’t move music anymore his Jewish handlers have him doing this bs.
I can't stand stupid people like you who believe everything is orchestrated by some Jewish boogeyman.

I like how that moron @ORDER_66 dapped this post too. It's funny, because he's always going on about Black people and free will. I guess that only applies when it comes to supporting Trump and other racist Republicans.

Nope I just know that my current lifestyle is more in line with Republican values. So I will likely lean towards my own interest.
Oh.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't stand stupid people like you who believe everything is orchestrated by some Jewish boogeyman.

I like how that moron @ORDER_66 dapped this post too. It's funny, because he's always going on about Black people and free will. I guess that only applies when it comes to supporting Trump and other racist Republicans.

Oh.

You can support whoever you want. black people should support whoever they want without you all catching titty attacks over it...:comeon: stop with your bullshyt...

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You keep calling me a republican operative which is NOT true you shill so HARD for the democrats it's so obvious YOU are an agent. how much they paying you to force biden down our collective votes...:heh:

I have always told folks here to vote their own self interests I dont fear monger I dont cajole I dont say biden is the best or trump is. I am totally bothsides as in I hate both parties but i hate biden more personally...:ld: if you can't grasp that then you have the problem. good day sir.:mjgrin:

Why do you hate Biden more than Trump?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Vote for nothing brehs...:ld: vote for a unabashed bigot who has dementia and tells you to work with hispanics that he floods the country with to place them in black communities y'all...:heh:

Vote for who you want :manny: unlike this pressure punk ass stalking bytch... I can make my choice... with a clear conscious

they are being placed in black communities by white governors. they are not shipping them to white neighborhoods. they aren't shipping them to upstate NY, desantis and abbott aren't targeting white neighborhoods with the exception of marthas vineyard that one time.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:russell: another bytch ass simp that views Black men as little boys to be chastised and controlled like he's an overseer. Feminine dudes are just women in male bodies

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oh.

Because it is especially politics. Start noticing and paying attention. They hide in plain sight.