Plies has a message for black men who vote for Trump

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:comeon: and what biden doing???

game goofy ass nikka... why dont he tell the truth that he's being paid for this bullshyt...:what:

I guess people cannot exercise their free will huh???

Biden doing the damn shǐt tho.

Having the secret service lockdown a whole neighborhood so he can pull up to a black family’s house and eat chicken with them.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Oh wow Plies for once said something worth attention.

Still with ridiculous grammar mistakes, but it's an improvement!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Let's hear it.

Why do you hate Biden more than Trump? Why is Trump better than Biden?

...You can literally google bidens entire history his remarks and crime bills and disrespect towards black people since day 1. I shouldnt have to explain thia shyt to you like you a toddler and shyt... A tiger dont change his stripes :what:

THIS AINT ROCKET SCIENCE NIKKA

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because it is especially politics. Start noticing and paying attention. They hide in plain sight.
Stop. This dude has always had something to say about politics, especially about Trump. We don't need ANY instructions from ANYONE to go after Trump or his supporters, especially his Black supporters.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I shouldnt have to explain thia shyt to you like you a toddler and shyt

People are still engaging Agent 66 :mjlol:

The guy who doesn't know how American politics and government works, who is constantly asking remedial questions that posters have to explain to him

The guy who thought the last speaker of the house was a Democrat

The guy who thought America's population was in the BILLIONS

:heh:
This nikka asks questions about shyt he should have learned in 5th grade social studies (using multiple question marks like it's some mind-blowing shyt [???]) :heh:

And has the nerve to be smug about it :heh:

The irony...I can't. :dead:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm supposed to listen to advice from Plies???
the-big-lebowski-big-lebowski.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Dumb nikkas canceled Crisette Michelle just for doing a performance at the inauguration.. tried to Cancel Steve Harvey just for meeting with Trump on issue.. Same dumb nikkas are on Trumps cock right now *Diddy*
These individuals just go with whatever is cool at the moment.. zero integrity.. zero original thoughts..

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You know whats funny is that when yall cant refute my arguments yall bring up my mistakes like that discredits my argument :mjlol: fukking clowns cant admit both parties is trash

The point of bringing that shyt up is to show that these aren't "mistakes"; you're commenting on politics without fundamental knowledge of the issues, how politics work, or who's even in office at any given time. And it shows. :francis:

You love to be all up in the conversation without even understanding what's being discussed, then try to tell people not to vote Democrat, or tell folks that have actually educated themselves that they're stupid or Democratic shills or whatever :francis:

As if it's not possible for a person to do their research and decide that voting for Democrats is the best option for themselves after doing that research :francis: