Plies has a message for black men who vote for Trump

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Any black person who votes for that white supremacist trump who refused to rent black people apartment in the 70s and 80s and called kaepernick a son of a bytch for protesting against police brutality is an enemy of mine, enough of the both sides nonsense

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
As much as I dislike Biden, dikk riding Trump as a black person is absolutely disgusting.

nikkas need to have some critical thinking skills.

This is how I feel. And honestly the only people around here I see talking about supporting Trump are dumb ass folks that only parrot what they're told and dumb ass hood folks talking about how black folks was "up" when Trump was in office. :mjgrin: I asked a dude at the barber shop what that meant when he said he was voting for Trump. Basically he couldn't give a coherent answer, it was basically like "Something, Something gas prices, something about the economy. He a good businessman."

I'm up here looking dumbfounded, and asked him if he really wanted the country run like a business. I ask why, he literally didn't have an answer. He said "I'll do you one better and next time I'm in here I'll have a list for you, I just gotta make sure I got my facts straight"

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
shyt I wish I was yall :mjcry::francis:
Don't worry, you can't actually go to jail for unpaid student loan debt.
Only penalty realistically is bad credit. maybe a paycheck withholding if you work for an established company. otherwise If you can't pay it, fukk it, don't. in fact i would recommend not paying a cent of it unless you are financially stable.
Most people can't afford to buy houses these days anyway, so being unable to secure a loan due to bad credit isn't really going to change anything.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That student loans is not for everyone tho...:heh: you have to fit a certain criteria for it I heard...

Yeah, Public Service Loan Forgiveness. There are a lot of Black people working in local/state/federal government and NPOs.

Not to mention a similar program for educators that will relive burdens for Black teachers working in public schools.

That may not cover you, but I'm sure you have folks in your family who will benefit.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wow.... insulin...:francis:

What about free healthcare like israel gets with OUR tax dollars???:jbhmm:

moving-goal-posts-down-the-field.gif

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Y'all really look at this world and think there's gonna be another "real" federal election in America. I won't yuck y'all yum but do the math, man. The goose is cooked. Stick a fork in this.

I don't have to tell you things are bad, you already know they bad.

We fronting two wars, people starving in the streets, police got military weapons, greedflation, infrastructure stop and go at the whims of billionaires, children that can talk about it but play games instead, every citizen assigned a reason to be apathetic.

We really at the point of leave me alone. Like "leave me alone". We used to be safe in our homes but now every single piece of expressed emotion is up for sale.

You've got to get mad. I mean really mad. Brehs, I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!!!

Troll but no troll. And that's the truth, Ruth!