Plies has a message for black men who vote for Trump

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:comeon: and what biden doing???

game goofy ass nikka... why dont he tell the truth that he's being paid for this bullshyt...:what:

I guess people cannot exercise their free will huh???
It's only April 2024 and it's fenna get ugly. They including the gender war and now tryna belittle people for voting for Biden.....

Breh....

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I mean you bring up insulin I bring up free healthcare...:heh: which one is greater to have???

All the money america has why dont we have universal free healthcare nationwide???:jbhmm:

I didn't bring up insulin, actually. That was @Kyle C. Barker . I brought up loan forgiveness, which you called a "trick bag" because not everybody (i.e. not you) gets it.

EDIT: That's a logical fallacy known as the Nirvana fallacy.
There are answers to you question(s), but I'm sure you'll hand-wave it away and just complain why Democrats haven't done anything. :francis:

I like to see Black people win, even if I'm not receiving a direct benefit from it. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk drumpf and his c00ns.
UKVu0t8.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What law/bill etc that has passed recently was something that “helped everyone “?

I honestly dont know moat of the time these laws aint for every one...:ld: only thing I can think of is that infrastructure bill and even then that was shaved down and we barely hear about it anymore...:ld:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
*Biden lowers the cost of insulin and enacts student loan forgiveness*

#BothSides Gang: "Man when y'all gonna stop begging for crumbs and buttered biscuits???" :what:

*Trump literally buys a small handful of Black people buttered biscuits*

#BothSides Gang: "Why won't you let Black folks exercise their free will?!?!?" :what:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
*Biden lowers the cost of insulin and enacts student loan forgiveness*

#BothSides Gang: "Man when y'all gonna stop begging for crumbs and buttered biscuits???" :what:

*Trump literally buys a small handful of Black people buttered biscuits*

#BothSides Gang: "Why won't you let Black folks exercise their free will?!?!?" :what:

Black people should be able to vote for who they want without being shamed for it. Every other group plays BOTHSIDES its only a problem when we do it!!!:comeon:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Black people should be able to vote for who they want without being shamed for it.

Hard disagree.

If you vote for something that is directly harmful to Black people you deserve to be shamed for your vote (and probably need your ass kicked.)

Direct harm is in no way more tolerable than benign neglect, as bad as benign neglect is.