Have you learned anything today???

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This isn't true.

The only team equipped to beat the Chiefs is the Lions.

Cap…..

any team can beat the Chiefs as long as the NFL allows it and calls it down the middle.

when the refs get involved, which they sadly constantly do, the Chiefs admittedly are unbeatable

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The Houston Texans SHOULD lock up the AFC South very soon :mjlol:

Dolphins finally had a good week :wow:
Who was in here saying the Texans would miss the playoffs?

@BucciMane ?!! :mjlol:

Texans are sitting at 93% odds to make the tournament, and there’s an outside case that the division could be won before Thanksgiving depending on how a few divisional games play out:pachaha:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brian daboll will be able to go to his bosses and be like look I’ve gotten everything I can out of Daniel jones who I inherited. I made the playoffs, and even won a playoff game, but he’s several limited.

Let me draft my own QB and see what we can do. They already have a Franchise LT and a stud Number 1 WR. There are pieces there on defense, they just shut down one of the best offenses in the league. They just don’t have A QB.

If I’m a rookie QB getting drafted next year I’m trying to run to the Giants

I wasn't high on Daboll coming into this season but I think he's been solid enough to get another QB before evaluating him.

Shedeur would be perfect but they might end up picking too low. I can see Prime not allowing a Cleveland or Carolina to pick him. Question is do the Maras want him:mjpls:

Chiefs will give you a 4th for next yrs draft and a 3rd round swap in '26 for him

No.

They have 4 TE's already and 3 know the system and can produce.

WR is a need not TE.

At some point a discussion will have to be had about all these qbs making 50 mill plus a year and not getting a majority of the blame for the piss poor play they exhibit. yeah yeah yeah coaches suck, defense sells etc. But you making like a fourth of the cap, you posed to elevate the team. Like how can you look at Dak playing like complete shyt and not think there needs to be some type of revision on how they paying these qbs. The cat is out of the bag so its not going to change but its just wild dudes like tlaw, Dak, Hurts etc taking up a ton of cap to be completely mid to bad.

Scarcity will ensure QB's keep getting paid.

I wouldn't have felt comfortable giving Lawrence 50m but it's either that or franchise for a year and draft another. It's hard to sell a GM and coach on a QB reboot when their jobs are on the line.

On the other hand Jerry should have let Dak play out the season. He's older and you know what he is at this point.

Ravens should give up a 2nd and Isiah Likely for him.

Hell no.

Pitts been an unproductive bust 80% of the time.

Again that's another team trading for a TE when they don't need one.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
At some point a discussion will have to be had about all these qbs making 50 mill plus a year and not getting a majority of the blame for the piss poor play they exhibit. yeah yeah yeah coaches suck, defense sells etc. But you making like a fourth of the cap, you posed to elevate the team. Like how can you look at Dak playing like complete shyt and not think there needs to be some type of revision on how they paying these qbs. The cat is out of the bag so its not going to change but its just wild dudes like tlaw, Dak, Hurts etc taking up a ton of cap to be completely mid to bad.
Everything is market driven. Right now it's QB's and WR's getting the bag, including the ones that are not so great.

Just look at real estate for example. Dilapidated studio apartments are going for $1,500.00 in certain places. You turn it down, best believe there is a line of people waiting to move in.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Who was in here saying the Texans would miss the playoffs?

@BucciMane ?!! :mjlol:

Texans are sitting at 93% odds to make the tournament, and there’s an outside case that the division could be won before Thanksgiving depending on how a few divisional games play out:pachaha:

This has been my worst year for my longshot bets on teams.

Browns being an AFC sleeper and the Texans missing the playoffs. :dead: .

I'll take my L on both of those.:manny:.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
my god, Lions fans have become unbearable.

Win the division first time in over 30 years and these nikkas think they the best in the world :dead:

muthafukkas aint used to winning they dont know how to act :skip:
Yall had foot on everybody necks for two decades with Favre/Rodgers and never acted like this :mjlol: