Have you learned anything today???

• Total voters

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brian daboll will be able to go to his bosses and be like look I’ve gotten everything I can out of Daniel jones who I inherited. I made the playoffs, and even won a playoff game, but he’s several limited.

Let me draft my own QB and see what we can do. They already have a Franchise LT and a stud Number 1 WR. There are pieces there on defense, they just shut down one of the best offenses in the league. They just don’t have A QB.

If I’m a rookie QB getting drafted next year I’m trying to run to the Giants

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
At some point a discussion will have to be had about all these qbs making 50 mill plus a year and not getting a majority of the blame for the piss poor play they exhibit. yeah yeah yeah coaches suck, defense sells etc. But you making like a fourth of the cap, you posed to elevate the team. Like how can you look at Dak playing like complete shyt and not think there needs to be some type of revision on how they paying these qbs. The cat is out of the bag so its not going to change but its just wild dudes like tlaw, Dak, Hurts etc taking up a ton of cap to be completely mid to bad.

Last edited:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
stephen-a-smith-cowboys.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Brian daboll will be able to go to his bosses and be like look I’ve gotten everything I can out of Daniel jones who I inherited. I made the playoffs, and even won a playoff game, but he’s several limited.

Let me draft my own QB and see what we can do. They already have a Franchise LT and a stud Number 1 WR. There are pieces there on defense, they just shut down one of the best offenses in the league. They just don’t have A QB.

If I’m a rookie QB getting drafted next year I’m trying to run to the Giants

:mjlol: That's not happening. Daboll was brought in to make Daniel Jones good. They saw what he did with Josh Allen and wanted him to make Daniel Jones into Diet Josh Allen. The Daniel Jones debacle is on the Mara family taking a mediocre white QB who has "the look" and nothing else. Daboll is being held hostage by having to use Jones and is going to get fired because he has to use him.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
At what point does it start getting spooky for Anthony Richardson?

I know he’s a project and hasn’t played many games yet, but he’s the reason for that and the offense looks so much different without him. He gonna have to put it together for a solid run soon imo.

What you think @Lootpack you know way more than me
It’s already spooky. Richardson has missed over 8 full quarters of play in the 8 games he has played in.

Also seems like the organization is being overly cautious with the guy. He’s 22, not 4, and needs those in-game snaps if he’s healthy enough to play. All that “we need him to be 100%” talk is ridiculous when no other starting QB is ever 100% at this point of the season.