NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

Spence

Superstar
Daps
And they used to do Week 1 double headers like a decade back where the 1st game would start at like 7 and the 2nd game started at 10

Last one was in 2020, I don't even remember it :laugh:

I knew I wasn’t going crazy. I remember the Jets Texans late night MNF like it was yesterday because that acl Cushing injured cost us the entire season on defense. :beli:

They changed the rules the very next season where OLinemen are prevented from going back to the line of scrimmage to block.

Here’s the play, shyt was ultra dirty. This was a home game for Cushing (he’s a Jersey boy) and didn’t even make it to halftime.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It happened before a very long time ago on a MNF double header. It was Texans Jets at 9pm and Chargers were at like 6 or something. Cushing blew an acl on a dirty peel back block by the center (this was something like 10ish years ago).

Monday games at 9PM ET happened for decades. Monday Night Football on ABC started at 9pm. They moved to 830 or whatever when MNF went to ESPN
Cool. It's not happening moving forward.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Monday games at 9PM ET happened for decades. Monday Night Football on ABC started at 9pm. They moved to 830 or whatever when MNF went to ESPN
they didn't have a talk show to consider back then. ESPN can do a doubleheader if they wanted to. ABC isn't as willing to fukk with their news/Kimmel to do it

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People all on Jayden Daniels dikk but last week he couldn't get it in the endzone against the giants and last night it took a gimmick play for him to get his first passing touchdown :pachaha:

He should hold out next season and demand top QB money from the commanders in the off season :pachaha:
He played well against the Giants. Washington oline kept fukking up in the red zone. Game really shouldn’t have been that close. NY couldn’t stop him.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He played well against the Giants. Washington oline kept fukking up in the red zone. Game really shouldn’t have been that close. NY couldn’t stop him.
What? They had 0 touchdowns. When they had to stop him...they stopped him 100% of the time. :pachaha:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the issue is that Andrews was his security blanket and go to Target for years but with the injuries and age he might be done, so Lamar gonna have to develop some chemistry with others. Look at Mahomes, Kelce look like he might have checked in at Larry Holmes Garden this summer but now Rashee Rice looking like a Superstar

Good analysis...

I have M. Andrews in one of my $$ FF teams, so I am gonna sit him down and go with B. Bowers...

The Ravens gonna do what they gonna do. If their running game is on point, then their WRs and TEs gonna suffer a lil bit...

All good!

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Jayden Daniels :whew: :whoo:

man daniels really impressed me. if it keeps going this way. bears will be as hell they missed but i think caleb will get it together. to be honest ever since cam the goat rookie year(at that time) without a training camp, gms been having these guys wanting to start from day one. i give a guy at least 3 years before i say he is elite, above avg, journeyman or bust.