NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lawrence is clearly overrated and underwhelming but not enough was made of how fukking stupid the Jaguars were to take Travon Walker over Aidan Hutchinson

That's not even hindsight either it was terrible at the time too
That draft was loaded as well and they wound up with a very low impact player

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Diggs held the Bills back. He was their most talented weapon but they had to feature him and him and Allen had no chemistry by last season. Felt like anytime he was targetted it went nowhere but he was findin others. More spread out offense now, more options, more money on OL givin Allen a long ass time to make reads and throw. Bills more dangerous than they been in years.
Not to mention they already replaced him with Keon Colman

concise

Veteran
Daps
Monday games at 9PM ET happened for decades. Monday Night Football on ABC started at 9pm. They moved to 830 or whatever when MNF went to ESPN

And they used to do Week 1 double headers like a decade back where the 1st game would start at like 7 and the 2nd game started at 10

Last one was in 2020, I don't even remember it :laugh:

broller

Veteran
Daps
And they used to do Week 1 double headers like a decade back where the 1st game would start at like 7 and the 2nd game started at 10

Last one was in 2020, I don't even remember it :laugh:

That's true. I remember those . I liked them.

Hahah I think that game the Titans kicker struggled mightily.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lawrence is clearly overrated and underwhelming but not enough was made of how fukking stupid the Jaguars were to take Travon Walker over Aidan Hutchinson

That's not even hindsight either it was terrible at the time too
That draft was loaded as well and they wound up with a very low impact player

The rookie years were somewhat close enough between him, Hutch, and Kavon for people to debate but at this point it's clear Hutch should have been the #1 pick. Travon isn't bad or a head case like Kavon at least, who looks like he might just be a bust. But clearly this is a major indictment on overvaluing measurables and "potential" over talent, performance, whether someone like football, etc. Hutch has said he was told a few weeks before the draft by the Jags that he wouldn't be the #1 pick because his arms were one inch too short.
:dead: