NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Can we get Daniel's tf out the NFC East!

Impressed with Darnold....wanna see how long he can keep it up.

Sunshine needs to come to the alter...can't win much only scoring 13, 17 and 10 points a game. He not that generational talent everyone said he was.

Baker came back down to earth this week.

Allen doing very well this year.

Sticking with Dak is just asking for mediocrity.

It's hard to say who gonna win it all. Chiefs still team to beat.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Lawrence is clearly overrated and underwhelming but not enough was made of how fukking stupid the Jaguars were to take Travon Walker over Aidan Hutchinson

That's not even hindsight either it was terrible at the time too
That draft was loaded as well and they wound up with a very low impact player

now i see why teams stay in turmoil. the owner, president and gm. jags have made bad decisions all around from over paying to drafting the wrong guys.

i think jags could of had lamar 2018. could have got mccaffrey, watson(i know he bad now), mahomes(andy reid saw that only lol) and tj watt instead of fournette in 2017.

i know its not completely fair to say who u should get years later but to keep missing on top 10 picks and 1st round picks is concerning.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
now i see why teams stay in turmoil. the owner, president and gm. jags have made bad decisions all around from over paying to drafting the wrong guys.

i think jags could of had lamar 2018. could have got mccaffrey, watson(i know he bad now), mahomes(andy reid saw that only lol) and tj watt instead of fournette in 2017.

i know its not completely fair to say who u should get years later but to keep missing on top 10 picks and 1st round picks is concerning.

Sean P. did as well. :francis:

Unfortunately, he ran his mouth about wanting to draft him, which led to Fat Andy jumping ahead to get him first. :francis: @Chip Skylark @kdslittlebro

And now we are stuck with Derek fukkin CAC and Stinky Peterson in N.O. :francis:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diggs held the Bills back. He was their most talented weapon but they had to feature him and him and Allen had no chemistry by last season. Felt like anytime he was targetted it went nowhere but he was findin others. More spread out offense now, more options, more money on OL givin Allen a long ass time to make reads and throw. Bills more dangerous than they been in years.

Josh is playing at an MVP level. It's no reason and too early to be disrespecting Diggs.

It's September!

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sean P. did as well. :francis:

Unfortunately, he ran his mouth about wanting to draft him, which led to Fat Andy jumping ahead to get him first. :francis: @Chip Skylark @kdslittlebro

And now we are stuck with Derek fukkin CAC and Stinky Peterson in N.O. :francis:
Ya snooze ya lose
ibmYZQR.png

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You have to think that eventually the bills are gonna eventually beat Kansas City in the playoffs. The question is, is this the year?

The offensive and defensive lines a month in look like the best of Allen’s career

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You have to think that eventually the bills are gonna eventually beat Kansas City in the playoffs. The question is, is this the year?

The offensive and defensive lines a month in look like the best of Allen’s career

I would hold off. They haven’t played anybody yet