NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

broller

Veteran
Daps
Why do you think they stopped in the first place?

I'm not sure, but what I do know is the NFL used to play on Labour Day, now they don't ...yet there's talk they will start it again in the future. So if your logic is that if a process is stopped, it can never be started again, then your logic is very flawed.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm not sure, but what I do know is the NFL used to play on Labour Day, now they don't ...yet there's talk they will start it again in the future. So if your logic is that if a process is stopped, it can never be started again, then your logic is very flawed.
I never said a stopped practice can't be started again. I said this specific one wouldn't.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I never said a stopped practice can't be started again. I said this specific one wouldn't.

So why do you think it won't come back? I asked you and all you could say is "Why do you think they stopped in the first place?"

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to think that eventually the bills are gonna eventually beat Kansas City in the playoffs. The question is, is this the year?

The offensive and defensive lines a month in look like the best of Allen’s career

This is said every year. They’ll win in the regular season then lose in the playoffs as usual

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You have to think that eventually the bills are gonna eventually beat Kansas City in the playoffs. The question is, is this the year?

The offensive and defensive lines a month in look like the best of Allen’s career

They beat 3 historically and currently garbage teams. Pipe down.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I did watch and that offense was dead for 90% of the game. Basically they couldn’t do shyt until the 4th and Justin didn’t carry them. If that was the playoffs against a better team they would have gotten blown out with that many stalled drives

There is a really nice misdirection with a fake bubble screen on the left and fields threw a dart in the middle of the field to Austin I think.

Then at the end Najee carried them on the final drive to close out the game.

Yeah it's crazy to see all this Justin Fields praise. He was mostly throwing to the sidelines still and his big plays were mostly YAC.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC