NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

broller

Veteran
Daps
@broller yes, I remember that convo extremely well. I am nostalgic now. I vividly remember watching MacGuvyer as the lead in to MNF. Those were the days!!

MacGuyver Mondays. Show was lit. I don't even remember specific details of the show because I was pretty young, but I remember being captivated by it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
@Pressure @the next guy @premier58 @Spence

Remember those posts?

@Shadow King was arguing in circles and not providing any actual reasoning why it "would never happen again"

I peeped next week's schedule and here we are with a 9pm Monday Night Football game, less than a month after @Shadow King was claiming it'd never happen again and I had no common sense to figure out why.

What now , foo?
19Ol2rl.png

I'm still waiting to hear your answer as to why it's not going to happen again....
So am I.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I thought I was gonna come in this thread and say the Lions are the best team in the NFC and will prove it next weekend against the Vikings. But after losing Hutchinson for the year I think we're probably fukked.

broller

Veteran
Daps
And I'm still waiting for a 6 PM MNF game for you to deserve to pound your chest. You are currently half right.

I never said there would be a 6pm MNF. I said there used to be 9pm games on Monday Night. You said that ain't happening. You're 100% wrong.
Monday games at 9PM ET happened for decades. Monday Night Football on ABC started at 9pm. They moved to 830 or whatever when MNF went to ESPN

Cool. It's not happening moving forward.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never said there would be a 6pm MNF. I said there used to be 9pm games on Monday Night. You said that ain't happening. You're 100% wrong.
You jumped into this interaction with someone else that was based on a 6 PM/9 PM doubleheader.
They could’ve at least put the game on at 6 then started Cincy at 9 or something to have it back to back. You now have to pick one or the other which makes no sense.

A Monday game at 6 PM or 9 PM is not happening.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh, no point arguing with that cac. Hes a troll 10000%
"A Monday game at 6 PM or 9 PM is not happening."

"Or" is the operative word there. But I'll end that here CAC since @Bboystyle is saying you're just a troll
Which makes you half wrong in the discussion you chose to jump in. Good choice Sis.