NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

Spence

Superstar
Daps
They aren't really splitting anything. Bills-Jaguars is the better game, but now those who want to see how Cincy responds to Week 2, can.

And either

It means nothing.
They could’ve at least put the game on at 6 then started Cincy at 9 or something to have it back to back. You now have to pick one or the other which makes no sense.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stalled drives? :gucci:

They had 20 first downs and controlled the ball for ~57% of the game.

You sure you watched the game? :pachaha:
Bruh stop... you obviously just watch box scores. The Steelers had 7 points and around 100 yards of total offense at the half, it was UGLY. They maybe had 2 good drives that entire half.

They legit had nothing going until the second half when the Chargers defense started to fall apart. And the Chargers defense fell apart because the Steelers defense kept them on the field constantly. At one point in the broadcast they showed a graphic where the Chargers had -5 yards in the entire second half.

And the majority of the Steelers first downs came late in the second half when the Chargers clearly started to give up, especially after Herbert went down. Trying to put this win on Fields when the Steelers defense literally gave up NOTHING...is wild.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Bruh stop... you obviously just watch box scores. The Steelers had 7 points and around 100 yards of total offense at the half, it was UGLY. They maybe had 2 good drives that entire half.

They legit had nothing going until the second half when the Chargers defense started to fall apart. And the Chargers defense fell apart because the Steelers defense kept them on the field constantly. At one point in the broadcast they showed a graphic where the Chargers had -5 yards in the entire second half.

And the majority of the Steelers first downs came late in the second half when the Chargers clearly started to give up, especially after Herbert went down. Trying to put this win on Fields when the Steelers defense literally gave up NOTHING...is wild.
Box score watching? Breh I been a Steeler fan since Bubby Brister:russ:

• I already disproved your earlier claim that JF was struggling with stalled drives.
  • How are you penalizing Fields for the defense being gassed? You act as if he had nothing to do with the Steelers dominating the TOP.
  • The running game was only getting 3.7 yards a tote. If you really watched the game, then you know the passing game was the only reason we were still in the game.
Trust me when I tell you that a lesser QB would have lost that game yesterday in spite of our defense. How do I know? Because I had to endure 2 years of kenny Pickett.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Diggs held the Bills back. He was their most talented weapon but they had to feature him and him and Allen had no chemistry by last season. Felt like anytime he was targetted it went nowhere but he was findin others. More spread out offense now, more options, more money on OL givin Allen a long ass time to make reads and throw. Bills more dangerous than they been in years.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
lawerence looking like a generational bust and the worst qb contract in history.

lol but yeah told people he is a guy that needs everything to be perfect for him to make noise in the playoffs for real. he an above average qb...not an elite guy that can carry an offense.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
lawerence looking like a generational bust and the worst qb contract in history.

lol but yeah told people he is a guy that needs everything to be perfect for him to make noise in the playoffs for real. he an above average qb...not an elite guy that can carry an offense.

No contract is worse than Watsons.