His accuracy downfield is just completely gone now
When he misses, he misses so bad
Like the receivers don't even have a chance at the ball type misses

We'll see if he's still starting past week 8
Browns o-line has been terrible though

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Qb play is so terrible for the amount of money these dudes getting paid. Other players and refs deserve a bigger piece of the pie for propping them up.

Even with all of the offensive push and help the league has given them.

the refs deserve more money?

how about they do their job first

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chargers 2-1 and if they stayed healthy I feel like they would of won that game but every year without fail these niccas get hurt. For whatever reason its never the bums who get hurt either. Left tackle/right tackle/QB/DE. This year is already cooked imo all these injuries are either lengthy recovery or will linger the whole year.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I didn't say that. "no one" meaning a rookie/2nd year guy is not doing that. He's had multiple OC's and hasn't even played a full 18 games. Unfair to compare him to a 14 year vet.

Alex Smith talked about it today. Despite his limitations he was set up to fail. He should have sat behind a vet. They're doing that in New England, did it in Green Bay, etc
Yeah it’s clear you haven’t been watching Bryce play. It’s okay to admit it :mjlol:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
1. QB play in this game is just outright awful

Dudes throwing 25/30/35 passes for 200 yards

2. The Bears draft a QB but kept the same trash coach and they have no running game at all

3. No team on the NFC in first 3 weeks stands out

4. Jerry Jones/his kids and Mike Mccarthy is the problem in Dallas not Dak… they running the same shyt they ran the last few years… dak passing 40 times a game and no running game… the defense still getting smoked against the run and diggs getting smoked on the outside

5. These 2 Monday Night Football games is ridiculous

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm a Derek Carr stan but even I admit he was hard to watch yesterday. Eagles D line did a good job getting in his face. Back to the drawing board for Kubiack.

Jalen Hurts is a turnover machine. If Saints executed on two defensive plays, Eagles would have been shut out.

Canales made the right call benching Bryce Young, who shouldn't see the field again this year

Tomlin is coach of the year so far IMO. I'm honestly surprised how solid Justin Fields has been so far.

Antonio Pierce going into point fingers mode in Week 3 is concerning. Obvious he was taking a shot at Devante Adams, but that defensive performance was trash.

Another Sunday - another crappy day for the Young QBs of the NFL.

CJ Stroud was humbled yesterday - funny how the NFL is so unforgiving

Would you rather have Daniel Jones or DeShaun Watson at this point?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
1. QB play in this game is just outright awful

Dudes throwing 25/30/35 passes for 200 yards

2. The Bears draft a QB but kept the same trash coach and they have no running game at all

3. No team on the NFC in first 3 weeks stands out

4. Jerry Jones/his kids and Mike Mccarthy is the problem in Dallas not Dak… they running the same shyt they ran the last few years… dak passing 40 times a game and no running game… the defense still getting smoked against the run and diggs getting smoked on the outside

5. These 2 Monday Night Football games is ridiculous
Elliot 3 carries for 6 yards :mjlol:

Why the fk is Disney splitting their own audience? :heh: :mindblown:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm a Derek Carr stan but even I admit he was hard to watch yesterday. Eagles D line did a good job getting in his face. Back to the drawing board for Kubiack.

Jalen Hurts is a turnover machine. If Saints executed on two defensive plays, Eagles would have been shut out.

Canales made the right call benching Bryce Young, who shouldn't see the field again this year

Tomlin is coach of the year so far IMO. I'm honestly surprised how solid Justin Fields has been so far.

Antonio Pierce going into point fingers mode in Week 3 is concerning. Obvious he was taking a shot at Devante Adams, but that defensive performance was trash.

Another Sunday - another crappy day for the Young QBs of the NFL.

CJ Stroud was humbled yesterday - funny how the NFL is so unforgiving

Would you rather have Daniel Jones or DeShaun Watson at this point?
Daniel Jones and it’s not even close based on Watson’s contract.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Flores as Minnesota DC is scary. Minnesota would be a superbowl contender with a QB.

Midget QBs can't cut it. Murray was just flinging the ball hoping for miracles against the Lions.

They're easy to defend cuz they can't attack the middle of the field due to their height.

I didn't think Aiyik was worth that money. There are so many WRs coming into the draft and excelling right away that I believe teams in the future will draft the WR replacement unless they are on the Chase, Jefferson level