NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
We've seen instances before of teams with lesser QBs win playoff games or make runs during it, so let's not use that as an excuse.

It's also on the HC and offensive coaches to help develop QBs
Name these teams with lesser QBs than that that have been over .500 year after year and are expected to win 2 playoff games. Genuinely curious here

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Name these teams with lesser QBs than that that have been over .500 year after year and are expected to win 2 playoff games. Genuinely curious here
We literally saw trash ass Daniel Jones win a playoff game last year, so it does happen. We've seen it happen other instances as well. The Steelers can't even win one playoff game these days, so 2 shouldn't even be in the topic of discussion.

We shyt on teams all the time for having regular season success to only end up failing in the playoffs, so we're not going to sit here and make Tomlin the exception.

I also noticed that you ignored the 2nd comment that I made because there's actual truth to it.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We've seen instances before of teams with lesser QBs win playoff games or make runs during it, so let's not use that as an excuse.

It's also on the HC and offensive coaches to help develop QBs
Rex Ryan went into NE and beat the patriots with Marc Sanchez. Mike tomlin couldn’t do that with Big Ben

Now that I think about it, he does have a ring but he doesn’t really have impressive playoff victories like that. The year they won the title, they faced the 8-8 chargers the 11-5 Ravens led by rookie Flacco, and the 9-7 cardinals who are arguably the worst team to ever play in the Super Bowl

Daps
Now that I think about it, he does have a ring but he doesn’t really have impressive playoff victories like that. The year they won the title, they faced the 8-8 chargers the 11-5 Ravens led by rookie Flacco, and the 9-7 cardinals who are arguably the worst team to ever play in the Super Bowl

Football does not work like that, all playoff wins are impressive, it’s not a best of 7. One bad day, one lucky play, one missed FG and you’re done.

Last edited:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Football does not work like that, all playoff wins are impressive, it’s not a beat of 7. One bad day, one lucky play, one missed FG and your done.
No not all playoff wins are impressive lol. How many guys got to face an 8-8 team at home to get to go to a conference title game?

You know many dudes would have rings if they got to face a 9-7 team in the Super Bowl?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I thought Tannehill would be signed by now. I can see him turnin they season round.
shyt, I can see his career getting ended in Miami behind that OL :mjlol: :heh:

I don't think any QB that's serious about winning would want to play there. It's all cut corners, flash and no substance and an unreasonable expectation to get the ball out in less than 2.5 seconds every time. shyt is a death trap.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Perhaps it's an overreaction but Kyler Murray looked really bad against the Lions and was essentially throwing up prayers all game. Seemed like he was really struggling seeing over the middle, which has been a constant for QBs this season but with Kyler I kinda feel it may be due to his height. Makes me wonder if Bryce's situation isn't solely about him. Are smaller QBs getting phased out by defensive tactics this season?

Colts won but...is Anthony Richardson bad? He gets people excited 1-2 times a game with a crazy throw and then constantly fails with basic completions. I know it's basically still his rookie season but he looks rough...

Also from that game....don't let the stats fool you, Caleb was bad. Clearly the coaching is not having an impact because he continues to hold the ball way too long and takes insane sacks and hits. He's gonna get hurt doing that shyt.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Chicago Bears are dumb.
Fields with this team could easily be 3-0
Caleb Williams not it

Dallas are ass and suffer from terrible ownership
Lamb is a emotional weirdo and might be team Caleb Williams
Dak probably leads the league in the most empty stats the last 5 to 6 years

Eagles suffer from terrible coaching
Hurts feeling the pressure of that contract and trying to force things
Saquon going to the HOF if he stays healthy with the Eagles
Eagles are a coach away and DE rush

Falcons are terrible in regards to coaching. wtf was that last night

Chiefs are the NFL Lakers. I expect shyt to come out decades from now about the refs and cheating

David Carr was terrified of the Eagles middle rush of Carter and Davis. He a bytch

Coaching goes a long way look at Vikings Packers 49ers these QBs are playing great. Shout out to Packers for giving Willis a shot.

fukk the Titans and that trash ass QB

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Chicago Bears are dumb.
Caleb Williams not it

Chiefs are the NFL Lakers. I expect shyt to come out decades from now about the refs and cheating

David Carr was terrified of the Eagles middle rush of Carter and Davis. He a bytch

Coaching goes a long way look at Vikings Packers 49ers these QBs are playing great. Shout out to Packers for giving Willis a shot.

steelers defense is allowing 8 ppg so far. He should be 3-0. I guess wins are a qb stat now that hes winning :comeon:

Yall need to stop running with this Fields and bears shyt. We moved on, its done, and we wish him well.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chicago Bears are dumb.
Caleb Williams not it

Huh? This baffles me cause NO ONE not even our fan base anymore talks another how we were the 6th most penalized team last year or the amount of bs penalty’s other teams get away with especially those nonsense calls the falcons got last night

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Huh? This baffles me cause NO ONE not even our fan base anymore talks another how we were the 6th most penalized team last year or the amount of bs penalty’s other teams get away with especially those nonsense calls the falcons got last night
Bro besides playing yall in one Super Bowl I don’t have a bone to pick against Chiefs I love Andy Reid but as a football fan you can’t tell me the bias and bullshyt these refs pull for that franchise.

The evidence is there especially when NFL players talk about it.