NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Teams make such dumb ass decisions when playing the chiefs. Why would falcons not kick the field goal to bring it to a 2 point game? They go for it on fourth down, turn it over, get a stop, and then are forced to go for fourth down again. Just dumb ass decisions by Morris.

Last edited:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Teams make such dumb ass decisions when playing the chiefs. When would falcons not kick the field goal to bring it to a 2 point game? They go for it on fourth down, turn it over, get a stop, and then are forced to go for fourth down again. Just dumb ass decisions by Morris.

Teams think they gotta out score them. Chiefs aren't blowing teams out and have come down some.

Just gotta keep it manageable

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I didn't say that. "no one" meaning a rookie/2nd year guy is not doing that. He's had multiple OC's and hasn't even played a full 18 games. Unfair to compare him to a 14 year vet.

Alex Smith talked about it today. Despite his limitations he was set up to fail. He should have sat behind a vet. They're doing that in New England, did it in Green Bay, etc
Dalton excelled the one time he played this year and the one time he played last year. All the excuses are over for Bryce. Either he just has to sit and learn or go somewhere else. That man was out there slapping five like he was killing it after those performances. I mean he played for Bama so he got too used to winning. He need adversity so he can come back on fire. Dalton used the exact same team as dude and put up 30 plus each time. Bet Dionte and Adam Thielin ain’t trying to hear any let Bryce play talk lol. Xavier might actually get to ball out with Andy back there.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dalton excelled the one time he played this year and the one time he played last year. All the excuses are over for Bryce. Either he just has to sit and learn or go somewhere else. That man was out there slapping five like he was killing it after those performances. I mean he played for Bama so he got too used to winning. He need adversity so he can come back on fire. Dalton used the exact same team as dude and put up 30 plus each time. Bet Dionte and Adam Thielin ain’t trying to hear any let Bryce play talk lol. Xavier might actually get to ball out with Andy back there.
bryce literally lets every defense start the game cheating the field against this team.

the coddling for this man is insane. anyone other QB, any other situation, and its 'QB1 was EXPOSED goddamn' but instead people are still trying to wiggling around it and act like hasn't been the worst QB in the league since his first snap.

every player on the field been scapegoated to accommodate bryce since 2023 man

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I mean regular season success does increase expectations for the playoffs and it's always been that way.
Yea but those expectations usually don’t come with teams with the corpse of Rapelisberger, Devlin Hodges, Kenny Pickett and Trubisky as their starting QB. wtf is winning with that band of clipboard carriers in the playoffs?

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Just from this morning. The Vikings are winning just because their coaches aren't stupid.

All of the other games I've watched a few games get lost because the OC's read some press clippings and are trying to be Bill Walsh when they're actually Adam Gase. Ain't no way Caleb (51 attempts is crazy. Don't gimme the RB is "bad". That's just a coach not knowing how to design a run game), Richardson (I don't care if he only has 20 attempts. It was too much), Levis (34 attempts is nuts. They were throwing the ball too much when the game was actually close), and Hurts (initially until they let Saquon rescue them) should've been able to throw as much as they did.

This is going to be the year that RBs earn back their contractual values because OCs don't know how to OC a run game right.
This is exactly why Andy Reid is running through all these coaches like a buzz saw, they keep trying to be cute when all you have to do is keep it simple

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teams make such dumb ass decisions when playing the chiefs. Why would falcons not kick the field goal to bring it to a 2 point game? They go for it on fourth down, turn it over, get a stop, and then are forced to go for fourth down again. Just dumb ass decisions by Morris.

Teams think they gotta out score them. Chiefs aren't blowing teams out and have come down some.

Just gotta keep it manageable

They still think this is the chiefs with the unstoppable offense
I thought it was just last season because they receivers were so ass but it's looking like they have actually flipped. That defense carries that squad. The offense makes just enough plays. The offense uses the regular season to work out kinks and experiment while the defense is giving people fits.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yea but those expectations usually don’t come with teams with the corpse of Rapelisberger, Devlin Hodges, Kenny Pickett and Trubisky as their starting QB. wtf is winning with that band of clipboard carriers in the playoffs?
We've seen instances before of teams with lesser QBs win playoff games or make runs during it, so let's not use that as an excuse.

It's also on the HC and offensive coaches to help develop QBs