NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what are we even defending right now

people were saying 'no one' could do anything with the talent in carolina. that's clearly not the case. give bryce some credit for struggling to get 3 total first downs with the same coaches and personnel

why can't we call it what it was :dead:

I didn't say that. "no one" meaning a rookie/2nd year guy is not doing that. He's had multiple OC's and hasn't even played a full 18 games. Unfair to compare him to a 14 year vet.

Alex Smith talked about it today. Despite his limitations he was set up to fail. He should have sat behind a vet. They're doing that in New England, did it in Green Bay, etc

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NFL pivots quickly

Boyz are done for the few seasons and need to totally bottom out(got Dak for that) and new, younger staff instead of old relics. Wasted a few good 12-5 seasons

9ers the same. They could never get over the hump against MaHomeboy and Andy. Window is closed after Lions exposed them in the NFC Championship game

Lions? It's their year in the NFC because next season they'll start leaking oil in Motor City

Cards are coming
Eagles have coaching issues
Bucs are the previous seasons Boyz
NFC lucky the Rams stay injured
LaFleur can coach his ass off
Be on notice once the game slows down for Caleb
Sota defense is underrated
Hawks got mad talent

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Qb play is so terrible for the amount of money these dudes getting paid. Other players and refs deserve a bigger piece of the pie for propping them up.

Even with all of the offensive push and help the league has given them.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Another thing..

I know Tua has his issues, but his absense is really affecting the Fins in a not so good way. Sometimes, it is best to have a good back up QB just in case. I hope Miami address that come off season...

I thought Tannehill would be signed by now. I can see him turnin they season round.