Learn anything new?

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bryce has had 3 OCs in like 16 months or some crazy shyt like that.
just say yal not watching fr

if he was an average QB and not the worst in the league doing shyt like missing bubble screens that he audibles into himself these cut and paste narratives that apply to a fields or something would even work

bryce being dogshyt literally vindicates frank reich lol.... who actually wants that to be true? lets be real

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
pat mahomes is still the overall best qb in the league....but lately he has not looked like he looked when threw 50 tds. He throws alot of int and alot are called back that could be int. i dont know if its tyreek or eric bieniemy but the offense just dont look as smooth and fluid as before. seems very clunky and he has to work very hard to put up points. just my honest observation.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
M. Nabers gonna be special! The Raiders gonna keep doing Raider iish u til they get tired and decide to play consistent ball..

Also, team keep bailing the Chiefs out and helping them 3 peat. Smh..

Lastly, The Vikes and Packers gotta nice defense...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
pat mahomes is still the overall best qb in the league....but lately he has not looked like he looked when threw 50 tds. He throws alot of int and alot are called back that could be int. i dont know if its tyreek or eric bieniemy but the offense just dont look as smooth and fluid as before. seems very clunky and he has to work very hard to put up points. just my honest observation.
I think a large part of it is a trust thing. A lot of the teams biggest plays during those years were plays where a play would break down and Pat could just throw it to an area and trust Tyreek to be able to track it. And also just the IQ of Tyreek and Kelce to be on the same page as Mahomes so they could read those openings the same. Mahomes hasn't had that with any other WR. During the times when he'd try that the last few years you either had WRs like MVS or Hardman who would turn over the wrong shoulder or take bad angles getting to the ball. Without that ability it's caused Mahomes to get a lot more conservative and not take those big risks anymore.