NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Either way works, I’ve done both

It was times when pro was giving me problems then I’d go up to HOF then go back to pro and it’s nuffin

But I did the working my way up thing too

PS3 HOF was easy as fukk to me tho, I was really going 82-0 and 16-0 in the playoffs on HOF on PS3

After 2k11 one of the first things I did when I copped 2k12 was immediately put it on HOF, I don’t think I played a single game on anything less than HOF

Wasn’t till PS4 gen that HOF turned into some blatant cheating shyt
Hof on 17 wasn’t too bad, 19 i did custom, skipped 20-22. 23 after a cpu player made a slightly early contested jumper i said f hof

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah and it's impossible to make a contested shot. I don't use a meter. But put it on just to see how much green area there is on a contested shot..and there is none. It's literally impossible

It's like 2k doesn't realize the nba players can make contested shots in real life
I’ve heard that it’s better to play without a shot meter, something I have yet to get used too. And I agree, we should be able to hit contested shots like the pros. I wouldn’t mind a smaller window, but as you said it literally gives you no chance whatsoever.
Hall of Fame just ain’t worth it. Your sliders are dropped too much and theirs are too high
Facts! Thought I was just tripping at how good the CPU got from last years to this years. But this seems to be the common consensus.

Daps
Nothing more satisfying than hitting a leaning mid range or fade away in REC. I have trouble making standing catch and shoot threes, though. Make it make sense :sadcam:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-1531.jpg

Got hurt going up for a rebound :dead:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I want to enjoy this game, but it's hard. Playing on Hall of Fame against the CPU is just outright ridiculous. The CPU out here hitting 100 percent contested threes. Also some of the most craziest shots as well. Yet somehow a defender 6 feet on the side and away from me is considered a contested shot for me.
HOF on 2k is like All Madden…it isn’t harder it’s just cheap, your ability to do anything goes down while the CPU becomes unstoppable.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Even on easier setting, you can’t make layups, the meter for it stinks especially because of 2K animations. You can be open for a layup but defender will somehow still be able to catchup and slightly contest. I get having more difficulty on jumpers but if you are open I don’t need a small green window to make it