NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Nothing gonna change unless people stop buying this shyt

You got YouTubers buying the most expensive version and pouring $ into VC every single week, and their followers eat it up. Amongst many other reasons.

And they don't care about myleague. fukking bushleague ass company

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I don’t understand why yall continue to play on HOF. It’s designed to cheat in the CPU’s favor. Look at the sliders. They give you a disadvantage and the CPU an advantage.
The CPU takes the most realistic type of shots on PRO, on HOF they resort to cheap backdoor cuts and fake/retarded types of shots that would never be taken in real life.

They don't take pull ups at all on HOF. I keep telling nikkas, start your slider changes on PRO and make the CPU harder in order to get the most realistic type of shots from the CPU. I guarantee nikkas will see a difference. It's been like that for years.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The CPU takes the most realistic type of shots on PRO, on HOF they resort to cheap backdoor cuts and fake/retarded types of shots that would never be taken in real life.

They don't take pull ups at all on HOF. I keep telling nikkas, start your slider changes on PRO and make the CPU harder in order to get the most realistic type of shots from the CPU. I guarantee nikkas will see a difference. It's been like that for years.
I go from superstar. The shooting not too big of a difference

Daps

You got YouTubers buying the most expensive version and pouring $ into VC every single week, and their followers eat it up. Amongst many other reasons.

Competition's the only way. As long as it's the only decent hooping game, that's what people will buy

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

This game is 8.99 PlayStation store

Just picked it up
:snoop:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Atleast he didn't buy it for above 20.
I got 2k24 on gamepass and when it comes off, I might cop for anything below 20 'cause I've made so much progress with my player.
Still ain't buying VC and that's on EVERYTHING.​

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I paid 9 for it. Relax

I bet you put hundreds into VC anyway

Atleast he didn't buy it for above 20.
I got 2k24 on gamepass and when it comes off, I might cop for anything below 20 'cause I've made so much progress with my player.
Still ain't buying VC and that's on EVERYTHING.​
Sorry should have used a different smiley. The different post in succession got my attention. I don't really care if y'all buy the game, buy vc, or are NMS. It's just a sports video game that's a mobile game online and decent offline.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Sorry should have used a different smiley. The different post in succession got my attention. I don't really care if y'all buy the game, buy vc, or are NMS. It's just a sports video game that's a mobile game online and decent offline.​

I get you.
I'm also in the camp that people should stop supporting these annual releases of virtually the same game where the only thing new is the microtransactions being pimped on you, hence why I've not that much of a problem with people buying it for the cheap.
Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Football....it's nice to have a sports games that scratches that itch, especially if you've been a sports games fan from a youth growing up, but with the current business model they've got going with how limited they are in both variety and value is just...fukkin' disheartening if I'm being honest.​

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

I get you.
I'm also in the camp that people should stop supporting these annual releases of virtually the same game where the only thing new is the microtransactions being pimped on you, hence why I've not that much of a problem with people buying it for the cheap.
Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Football....it's nice to have a sports games that scratches that itch, especially if you've been a sports games fan from a youth growing up, but with the current business model they've got going with how limited they are in both variety and value is just...fukkin' disheartening if I'm being honest.​
I just don't like kids gambling especially in MyTeam. I think what 2K is doing there is top tier scumbag shyt.

What adults do with their money is no concern of mine tho :yeshrug:

The game is alright with custom rosters and good sliders offline or in an online franchise :ehh: