NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I want to enjoy this game, but it's hard. Playing on Hall of Fame against the CPU is just outright ridiculous. The CPU out here hitting 100 percent contested threes. Also some of the most craziest shots as well. Yet somehow a defender 6 feet on the side and away from me is considered a contested shot for me.
It’s the sliders. In 23 the cpu shot sliders were at 56 so that’s why they green more and can hit contested and non green shots

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If y’all was really nice y’all would put them cpu AI sliders all the way up and only play on HOF :demonic:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I want to enjoy this game, but it's hard. Playing on Hall of Fame against the CPU is just outright ridiculous. The CPU out here hitting 100 percent contested threes. Also some of the most craziest shots as well. Yet somehow a defender 6 feet on the side and away from me is considered a contested shot for me.
Why are you playing on HOF?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s the sliders. In 23 the cpu shot sliders were at 56 so that’s why they green more and can hit contested and non green shots
Makes sense, I was playing against the 16/17 Warriors, and Draymond and Livingston were hitting contested threes. Closing out in 2k23 and getting coverage almost always guaranteed a miss even on Hall of Fame.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I've usually had success beating the CPU in previous years on HOF. Also the timing of greens is much smaller, so I figure if you can shoot good on HOF, it gives you much more success on the lower levels.
I’m the opposite. I start on All Star, then when that becomes too easy, I just work my way up. Too many people get a new game and put it on the hardest difficulty right away, then they complain about it being broken. The sliders on HOF always give the CPU an unfair advantage. It boosts their stats while dropping yours.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I’m the opposite. I start on All Star, then when that becomes too easy, I just work my way up. Too many people get a new game and put it on the hardest difficulty right away, then they complain about it being broken. The sliders on HOF always give the CPU an unfair advantage. It boosts their stats while dropping yours.
Either way works, I’ve done both

It was times when pro was giving me problems then I’d go up to HOF then go back to pro and it’s nuffin

But I did the working my way up thing too

PS3 HOF was easy as fukk to me tho, I was really going 82-0 and 16-0 in the playoffs on HOF on PS3

After 2k11 one of the first things I did when I copped 2k12 was immediately put it on HOF, I don’t think I played a single game on anything less than HOF

Wasn’t till PS4 gen that HOF turned into some blatant cheating shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm I may have to put my pride aside and go the All Star route until I figure out the new gameplay. :mjcry:
Either way works, I’ve done both

It was times when pro was giving me problems then I’d go up to HOF then go back to pro and it’s nuffin

But I did the working my way up thing too

PS3 HOF was easy as fukk to me tho, I was really going 82-0 and 16-0 in the playoffs on HOF on PS3

After 2k11 one of the first things I did when I copped 2k12 was immediately put it on HOF, I don’t think I played a single game on anything less than HOF

Wasn’t till PS4 gen that HOF turned into some blatant cheating shyt
Word! I’ll just have to adjust to it.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

Yeah and it's impossible to make a contested shot. I don't use a meter. But put it on just to see how much green area there is on a contested shot..and there is none. It's literally impossible

It's like 2k doesn't realize the nba players can make contested shots in real life

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Makes sense, I was playing against the 16/17 Warriors, and Draymond and Livingston were hitting contested threes. Closing out in 2k23 and getting coverage almost always guaranteed a miss even on Hall of Fame.
Hall of Fame just ain’t worth it. Your sliders are dropped too much and theirs are too high