NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Even on easier setting, you can’t make layups, the meter for it stinks especially because of 2K animations. You can be open for a layup but defender will somehow still be able to catchup and slightly contest. I get having more difficulty on jumpers but if you are open I don’t need a small green window to make it
What easier difficulty? It's almost impossible to miss a wide open layup. Do you miss them in practice mode?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What easier difficulty? It's almost impossible to miss a wide open layup. Do you miss them in practice mode?

Not in practice mode, talking about during the game. This is what I mean. With this game's difficulty for the layup meter, animations like this make it almost impossible for most of the time to make these layups unless you are surrounded by 0 other guys. Halfcourt offense is damn near impossible because of it, and now you mix that with the worst lag delay online it is terrible. I am actually having a much easier time making jumpers than finishing so far. I think the meter should strictly be for shooting jumpers.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Not in practice mode, talking about during the game. This is what I mean. With this game's difficulty for the layup meter, animations like this make it almost impossible for most of the time to make these layups unless you are surrounded by 0 other guys. Halfcourt offense is damn near impossible because of it, and now you mix that with the worst lag delay online it is terrible. I am actually having a much easier time making jumpers than finishing so far. I think the meter should strictly be for shooting jumpers.

You can change the layup to “real percentage” rather than layup timing. Also, I think online is set to HOF difficulty. All that does is boost the CPU sliders. It’ll cause a shot like those layups to registers as contests. Might need to tweak those sliders.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t paid retail for 2k in years and even still I feel cheated. Hope online and play against some Memphis user. I kid you not this dude was fukking splashing off balance corner threes with Xavier fukking Tillman. :dead: And you can’t give anyone a lick of daylight because they will green and that obnoxious cut scene animation will play(who thought that was a good idea?) I don’t understand why the devs struggle with this balance regarding shooting every year

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I haven’t paid retail for 2k in years and even still I feel cheated. Hope online and play against some Memphis user. I kid you not this dude was fukking splashing off balance corner threes with Xavier fukking Tillman. :dead: And you can’t give anyone a lick of daylight because they will green and that obnoxious cut scene animation will play(who thought that was a good idea?) I don’t understand why the devs struggle with this balance regarding shooting every year
Players get hot. Gotta see if it's consistent or not

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Can’t you turn it off for online?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Very predatory, 2k outta pocket with them prices and regressing badges. The grind is OD for a working adult too. That eras mode is fcking piff tho.
they basically giving away VC in this one tho, and the badge regression isnt as bad as you think. they give you perks to limit/completely stop it

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
they basically giving away VC in this one tho, and the badge regression isnt as bad as you think. they give you perks to limit/completely stop it
Nikka you can dance around it but it’s completely predatory and ain’t no grown people grinding from a 60 overall. Like I said, game is piff but my player might as well me be some wack free to play game. Nice your having fun tho.