NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This game crack :wtf:

Running a sim with the lebron era Pistons. Pathetic how horrible the draft decisions we did back then, Brandon knight directly over Kemba Walker??? 2k sim was surprisingly accurate, correct lotto teams just in different order. Drafted Kawhi and resigned Chauncey so he can retire a piston along with rip. Traded Ben Gordon and Charlie v for spare parts and cap room :camby:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Indeed. I know folks are pissed about this game but I’ve been enjoying it. Guess because imma offline player and don’t touch mycareer.

Same here, I wished they added more features to the franchise mode but they did do some quality of life improvements and fixed some bugs/

Like they made that you can copy and paste your training schedule so you don't have to go to each time period and select a training event for each day like before.

Plus now that weird filter is gone if you edit your arena.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That skillgap for shooting in competitive formats is lovely. I'm streaky right now, but I love making these mfs mad on defense in rec/park. Nicca be snaggin boards, climbing & sending niccas shyt, clanking open shots just like me in my hoopin days :myman:

defensive menace

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This game crack :wtf:

Running a sim with the lebron era Pistons. Pathetic how horrible the draft decisions we did back then, Brandon knight directly over Kemba Walker??? 2k sim was surprisingly accurate, correct lotto teams just in different order. Drafted Kawhi and resigned Chauncey so he can retire a piston along with rip. Traded Ben Gordon and Charlie v for spare parts and cap room :camby:
You do 5v5 or player lock in your franchise play throughs?

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
The defense on passing is absolutely shyt. Shouldn’t need whatever the fukk badge to deflect a cross court pass, my god. People getting away with the worst passing I’ve ever seen on Play Now Online. The CPU doesn’t do anything.

:snoop:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-1556.jpg

Yeah everybody else just need to rebound on this team :russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The defense on passing is absolutely shyt. Shouldn’t need whatever the fukk badge to deflect a cross court pass, my god. People getting away with the worst passing I’ve ever seen on Play Now Online. The CPU doesn’t do anything.

:snoop:
That’s one thing i hate about 2k badges are needed for simple things. It’s like what’s the point of attributes