NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
playing franchise mode and shooting is too hard again this year on Superstar mode. Has anyone hit a jumper in someone's face? seems impossible. 2K gotta buff shooting for franchise mode players

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
playing franchise mode and shooting is too hard again this year on Superstar mode. Has anyone hit a jumper in someone's face? seems impossible. 2K gotta buff shooting for franchise mode players
Why don’t you just change your shooting sliders to what they are on Pro? You can still keep all the defense and foul sliders the same

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Ayo this shyt is ass. Why they always get rid of for no reason. nikkas can't throw outlets anymore after a rebound

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Why don’t you just change your shooting sliders to what they are on Pro? You can still keep all the defense and foul sliders the same

Idk I feel like i wouldn't have same sense of accomplishment that way.

My team is 7-3 so I can win against the bad teams in the lebron era..and there are a lot of them lol

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Idk I feel like i wouldn't have same sense of accomplishment that way.

My team is 7-3 so I can win against the bad teams in the lebron era..and there are a lot of them lol
How I do it is, I go to practice mode freestyle. I’ll use a shooter, and if I can’t consistently hit shots despite being wide open, that lets me know the shooting sliders may be too low. For now, default sliders work fine for me. I do think the shooting got more difficult with the latest patch. I played a 2010 Bulls vs Miami game, and I lost by a point. When I played them again, I was down 20 at halftime. Both on Superstar difficulty.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There's no way I was gonna cop this with MyTeam basically being a mobile game now. Haven't touched MyCareer since 2k11. The gameplay is probably good as always but that can't warrent a full price to support how predatory this game is.

Can some of the dummy sports fans please stop buying this in droves this year :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to enjoy this game, but it's hard. Playing on Hall of Fame against the CPU is just outright ridiculous. The CPU out here hitting 100 percent contested threes. Also some of the most craziest shots as well. Yet somehow a defender 6 feet on the side and away from me is considered a contested shot for me.