NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Daps
as someone who generally only plays Mynba (my last Mynba run went nearly 20 seasons) I think I’ll pass on 24, at least for now. The offline gameplay vs cpu doesn’t hit its peak until November once sliders start to roll out.

Currently running a Kobe era and having fun with it.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-1489.jpg

:steviej:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
nikkas always use the “I have a life” excuse as to why they can’t shoot :dead:

You act like it takes months to learn releases. If you can’t figure them out playing 1 game then you just trash.

Did having a life prevent you from learning how to play them other games you’re talking about too?
no you bozo cus the mechanics in other games arent stupid like this. learning multiple combos in sf and tekken with multiple characters is easier and less time consuming than this bullshyt. the shot mechanics in this game was a mistake and they know it which is why they are making it only for that myplayer bullshyt in the new game. anyone defending this outside the myplayer modes (where it makese sense) is a bootlicker

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
no you bozo cus the mechanics in other games arent stupid like this. learning multiple combos in sf and tekken with multiple characters is easier and less time consuming than this bullshyt. the shot mechanics in this game was a mistake and they know it which is why they are making it only for that myplayer bullshyt in the new game. anyone defending this outside the myplayer modes (where it makese sense) is a bootlicker
Bro just look at the hand man this shyt isn't difficult at all lol. Both games you listed are infinitely harder than this game on a basic level...

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

No the fukk it isn’t :mjlol:

You gotta learn all them dumb ass combos for them fighting games. It literally takes 1 or 2 games to learn players shots.

I play franchise with the Hawks so I know all their releases. But for the tier 1 & 3 teams online, I’m forced to play with different teams. It only takes a couple tries to learn the shots.

Adjust the release speed option on controller settings

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bro just look at the hand man this shyt isn't difficult at all lol. Both games you listed are infinitely harder than this game on a basic level...

nikkas acting like it’s some studious shyt to learn shots. You literally have to look at their hands or the meter. They tell you if it’s late or early when you release it..just adjust next time.

I love PlayNow Online..it exposes a lot of folks :mjgrin:

Dudes who can’t shoot usually quit in the 2nd quarter when I’m up by 20. If I’m playing against someone who knows how to shoot it’s competitive as fukk :wow:

Lot of dudes just don’t understand basketball also.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
naw its easier cus combo inputs werent moving like the balance meter in tony hawk pro skater like shooting in 2k.

shoot with porzingis and it would move a certain speed if someone was slightly near em you start to get use to it and if he is open the meter slows down. thats how it is with every person you shoot with. i dont have time to figure out everyone's shot timing in every circumstance on every team i want to play with. the mechanic was stupid.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
naw its easier cus combo inputs werent moving like the balance meter in tony hawk pro skater like shooting in 2k.

shoot with porzingis and it would move a certain speed if someone was slightly near em you start to get use to it and if he is open the meter slows down. thats how it is with every person you shoot with. i dont have time to figure out everyone's shot timing in every circumstance on every team i want to play with. the mechanic was stupid.

:why:
That’s how real life basketball works! Bruh ain’t no way you’re a basketball fan or know anything about the game

When a defender is closing in on you, of course it would move fast because just like in real life, you rush your shot if someone is closing in on you. You really want free reign to make easy shots :dead:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
It’s another 30gigs after you start they added in case people need space

Heard it’s a day one patch

Had Xbox you would be playing right now because I am :ahh:

:hhh: Would never bring that system into my home and you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing it into yours :troll: