NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
man foh that green or miss shyt was corny theres no way to justify it. it was too much going on
Green or miss is fine, the other mechanics involved with shooting (speeds up if defender is "nearby", fatigue affecting shot speed) was way too much imo. Getting open is too easy in this game, there has to be something differentiating the skilled nikkas from the unskilled :yeshrug:.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Green or miss is fine, the other mechanics involved with shooting (speeds up if defender is "nearby", fatigue affecting shot speed) was way too much imo. Getting open is too easy in this game, there has to be something differentiating the skilled nikkas from the unskilled :yeshrug:.
keep that shyt in myplayer exclusively then.

everyone shot is different i dont have time to master everyone shot on the teams i use. plus i have a life and other games to play as well.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
keep that shyt in myplayer exclusively then.

everyone shot is different i dont have time to master everyone shot on the teams i use. plus i have a life and other games to play as well.
I had 9-10 different shot forms to master just on the heat last year. Then if I want to play with any other team that’s another good 7-10 shots to learn. Then there’s everyone’s free throw motion too. Perfect release or it’s not going in is just bad when you’re playing with whole teams. It’s too much to ask the players to memorize.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I had 9-10 different shot forms to master just on the heat last year. Then if I want to play with any other team that’s another good 7-10 shots to learn. Then there’s everyone’s free throw motion too. Perfect release or it’s not going in is just bad when you’re playing with whole teams. It’s too much to ask the players to memorize.
and the added difference of if a player is open or barely contested. wide open and its slow as hell but your muscle memory has the shot being faster so when you go to shoot you release it too early. it was a horrendous idea and shows how much they only focus on myplayer at this point

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
It’s absolutely disgusting that 2k didn’t even drop a mycareer trailer

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-1470.jpg

MyEra and Mamba Moments :blessed:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
IMG-1470.jpg

MyEra and Mamba Moments :blessed:
I got 5 different year Heat seasons I can do :blessed:. May even do a season with the 2010 lakers just because it’s been so long. I might get more out of this than MLB the show or any game besides Halo/Gears of war :banderas:. Cross play letting me play with anyone on either console? We’re gonna feast :ahh:

Last edited: