NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I've been playing 2K since day one.

The gameplay experience has been worse since they introduced shot meters.

As you mentioned, too many misses on default settings.
way too many its absurd then they made alley opping a shot meter layups and dunks too :mjlol:

then in a couple years they gone take it away and make it back normal again and people gone be like :krs:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
way too many its absurd then they made alley opping a shot meter layups and dunks too :mjlol:

then in a couple years they gone take it away and make it back normal again and people gone be like :krs:

Wasn't this many issues when Rob Jones was project lead.

Wang literally experimenting daily. Lol.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
in 2k23 it did thats what i was talking about

its like that still in 24 on hof
Im cool with that for hof but they need to actually balance the sliders. Both cpu need to have the same amount of aggressiveness and intelligence. It’s night and day how much smarter the opposing cpu is than yours

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikkas they essentially have the 2k11 scoreboard for the 2010 eras :wow: I hate them scumbags:mjcry:
What a 2K and what a season :wow:. Went into the year with 4 teams you wanted to pay attention to in the east with Boston, Orlando, Chicago, and Miami in the wake of the decision as legit contenders or teams to watch out for and then there was Stoudemire looking to raise the Knicks from the dead alongside Pringles while Carmelo openly wanted to get there too. Then out west you had the Spurs, the thunder who were quickly on the way up, the mavericks who were always in the middle of it with 11 straight 50 win seasons to their name, and the lakers chasing a 3rd straight title in Phil’s final season while he went for his 12th with a 4th 3peat and Kobe chasing #6. Even among the bad teams you had Blake Griffin setting the league on fire, the nonstop fukkery of the Andray Blatche/Nick Young/Javale McGee wizards, and the morbid curiosity of how bad the cavaliers would be without LeBron.

There were at least a dozen teams who were fun to play as in 2K11 too and then we finally got MJ in a video game and the entire rotation of 5 different bulls title teams to top it off. They even gave us 3 different color patterns for Dennis Rodman with his hair :ahh: . Hearing Sirius as the game opened gave me goosebumps :wow:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What a 2K and what a season :wow:. Went into the year with 4 teams you wanted to pay attention to in the east with Boston, Orlando, Chicago, and Miami in the wake of the decision as legit contenders or teams to watch out for and then there was Stoudemire looking to raise the Knicks from the dead alongside Pringles while Carmelo openly wanted to get there too. Then out west you had the Spurs, the thunder who were quickly on the way up, the mavericks who were always in the middle of it with 11 straight 50 win seasons to their name, and the lakers chasing a 3rd straight title in Phil’s final season while he went for his 12th with a 4th 3peat and Kobe chasing #6. Even among the bad teams you had Blake Griffin setting the league on fire, the nonstop fukkery of the Andray Blatche/Nick Young/Javale McGee wizards, and the morbid curiosity of how bad the cavaliers would be without LeBron.

There were at least a dozen teams who were fun to play as in 2K11 too and then we finally got MJ in a video game and the entire rotation of 5 different bulls title teams to top it off. They even gave us 3 different color patterns for Dennis Rodman with his hair :ahh: . Hearing Sirius as the game opened gave me goosebumps :wow:
Myera in the Lebron era starts 2010 I’m all in

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

The only thing that’s going to ruin it for me is the draft not being the correct order i wanna at least run til like bron 2nd Cleveland stint