NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
:camby:

I run Play Now Online teamup with the same 2/3 players and I use the same 2 teams when playing a regular 1vs1. The shooting didn't prevent me from winning 70% of all my games, and I maybe run 6 - 7 total through any given week. A lot of you simply weren't as cold as you thought you were.

Love hitting 20+ threes with my Mavs and get accused of cheating

:lolbron:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I had 9-10 different shot forms to master just on the heat last year. Then if I want to play with any other team that’s another good 7-10 shots to learn. Then there’s everyone’s free throw motion too. Perfect release or it’s not going in is just bad when you’re playing with whole teams. It’s too much to ask the players to memorize.
That shyt terrible for player lock your teammates barely can shoot as is.

Daps
Pre-ordered the Mamba Edition. I'm sticking to just one MyPlayer this year 100%. Championahip edition not worth it aince I don't really care for league pass

Harleminthe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I play Myteam, I don’t mind green or miss. Cause the people later in the year is gonna be bytching about their opponents hitting whites. It made me pick play with cards whose release I’m comfortable with.

I’m thinking of going back to the park this year though

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
man foh that green or miss shyt was corny theres no way to justify it. it was too much going on

keep that shyt in myplayer exclusively then.

everyone shot is different i dont have time to master everyone shot on the teams i use. plus i have a life and other games to play as well.

nikkas always use the “I have a life” excuse as to why they can’t shoot :dead:

You act like it takes months to learn releases. If you can’t figure them out playing 1 game then you just trash.

Did having a life prevent you from learning how to play them other games you’re talking about too?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
nikkas always use the “I have a life” excuse as to why they can’t shoot :dead:

You act like it takes months to learn releases. If you can’t figure them out playing 1 game then you just trash.

Did having a life prevent you from learning how to play them other games you’re talking about too?
It ain’t even that. Green is a perfect shot, but sometimes, imperfect shots go in. It was damn near impossible to make a hook shot with Kareem Abdul Jabbar in practice mode from close range. That’s just stupid.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
They are really solely catering to the park/myplayer bullshyt
them dumbasses are the ones who spend money on the game buying VC, to get hats and coats and make 5 different type of player, just to losehlaf the time to cheesing ass glitch using hoes. :russ: 2k dont care about the team v team shyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
them dumbasses are the ones who spend money on the game buying VC, to get hats and coats and make 5 different type of player, just to losehlaf the time to cheesing ass glitch using hoes. :russ: 2k dont care about the team v team shyt

hopefully they add classic teams with an update.

It's crazy if they don't.