Daps
911-twin-towers-fire.jpg

God's Will!

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If God has a plan why did he even create Lucifer knowing that he would Rebel against him ? Why is it that God was giving all these n1ggaz magic powers back in the day but he doesnt do it anymore?

I don't know, I'm not God. That's part of his plan. The thing is he gave man a choice to be on his side, or be on his enemy's side. The prophecy for the future is in the Bible. It talks about how God will take control of everything when it is time. Jesus will come back down to earth as the King of all people. All of that's in the Bible, plus more. Nobody knows when all of that will happen though. The thing that everybody does know is that you have to die at some point and face God on the day of judgement.

As far as the power thing. The thing that God was doing was using men who were in close fellowship with him to show the world the real true God. Stuff like the river splitting so that Moses and the Israelites could cross over was the power of God. The prophets like Elijah and Elisha walked closely with God, and they did what he told them to do. All of that wild stuff that happened wasn't the men God used, it was Him showing the people on earth His power so that they would believe in Him. He uses people who have faith in him to show others that he is real. It's up to him what he does, and when he does it.

I will admit there is a lot of hokey teaching out there today. That's why you study the Bible for yourself to know what really happened.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
911-twin-towers-fire.jpg

God's Will!

That was man's free will. God won't come down and stop every murderer, robber, liar, etc. He allows it to show people what evil is. That's part of the choice man made. The tree that Adam and Eve ate from was the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil". Because of that, we get to see good and evil played out and choose whether we will do good or evil.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
We are talking about eternal salvation here.

There are plenty of good people who will go to hell not because they are bad people but because they don't believe :yeshrug:

what if you believe but still fight with it?:lupe:

like i believe, but still question some things :lupe:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
We can do whatever the fukk we want. God already determined which of us will be saved

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I don't know, I'm not God. That's part of his plan. The thing is he gave man a choice to be on his side, or be on his enemy's side. The prophecy for the future is in the Bible. It talks about how God will take control of everything when it is time. Jesus will come back down to earth as the King of all people. All of that's in the Bible, plus more. Nobody knows when all of that will happen though. The thing that everybody does know is that you have to die at some point and face God on the day of judgement.

As far as the power thing. The thing that God was doing was using men who were in close fellowship with him to show the world the real true God. Stuff like the river splitting so that Moses and the Israelites could cross over was the power of God. The prophets like Elijah and Elisha walked closely with God, and they did what he told them to do. All of that wild stuff that happened wasn't the men God used, it was Him showing the people on earth His power so that they would believe in Him. He uses people who have faith in him to show others that he is real. It's up to him what he does, and when he does it.

I will admit there is a lot of hokey teaching out there today. That's why you study the Bible for yourself to know what really happened.

If God is the creator of all living things and is all powerful he shouldnt have any Enemies..

If God was truly Good, he wouldnt give Satan the power to influence humans at all? The snake should have never seen in the Garden of Eden...

Just admit that God doesnt have a plan at all.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
We can do whatever the fukk we want. God already determined which of us will be saved

Brotha, I can see how you would think that. I do know that in the scripture it says

work out your own salvation with fear and trembling Philippians 2:12

What would there be to work out if everyone who would be saved, was saved fro day 1?

No, the process of salvation is a day to day process from the day you are born to the day you die.

It is true that God knows who will be saved in the end of time. He is not controlling anybody to make them saved. That is their choice. I do believe though, that he will allow things to happen that entice people to become saved. That's just a testament of his love for man. He doesn't want you to slip away so he will allow things to happen in your life that will make you want to be close to him. We might stop loving God, but he never stops loving us.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Brotha, I can see how you would think that. I do know that in the scripture it says

What would there be to work out if everyone who would be saved, was saved fro day 1?

No, the process of salvation is a day to day process from the day you are born to the day you die.

It is true that God knows who will be saved in the end of time. He is not controlling anybody to make them saved. That is their choice. I do believe though, that he will allow things to happen that entice people to become saved. That's just a testament of his love for man. He doesn't want you to slip away so he will allow things to happen in your life that will make you want to be close to him. We might stop loving God, but he never stops loving us.

Do you believe that God has already determined our fate before we were even born?

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps

Bro God already knows who will be saved and condemned. I can do whatever I want because absolutely nothing I do can change my eventual fate. At least he created the stipulation of impregnating a 15 year old so at least I have a chance to be saved :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people truly disgust me with this obsession with the white man's god. Seriously is there any other race that worships a god that looks nothing like them? Indians, arabs, chinese, ,japanese all worship their own gods formed by their ancestors that looks just like them, yet here we are worshipping a god that looks like the exact people that have brought nothing but misery to your ancestors. Complete madness.

You're going to be stupid and worship some false god, at least have one in your image.

:leon:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If God is the creator of all living things and is all powerful he shouldnt have any Enemies..

Anybody who opposes righteousness and good is an enemy of God. Sin is an opposition to God. That means at some point all of us are enemies of God. That's why Jesus became the "perfect" sacrifice to atone for the sin we commited. God cannot affiliate with anybody that's sinful, so those who will believe that Jesus died for their sins and is the son of God has a mediator to basically convince God to allow you to be in His kingdom. Jesus will actually become a middle man between you and God so that you can be a part of the future kingdom to come when all is said and done.

The only thing God requires us to do is to live life to the best of our abilities, and share the truth with those around us. He wants us to show love to those around us and do what is right when we're presented with the choice between good and evil. Now, if you mess up at times, everything is not done, you just move forward and learn from those mistakes you made.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Now, if you mess up at times, everything is not done, you just move forward and learn from those mistakes you made.

:what:

So I can murder 100 people and then one day I accept Jesus into my heart ...and I will make it into Heaven?

:pachaha:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:what:

So I can murder 100 people and then one day I accept Jesus into my heart ...and I will make it into Heaven?

:pachaha:

Personally, I wouldn't take that chance. God decides who he allows to enter His kingdom. It says you will either be with him, or be in the lake of fire in the end.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeesh...4 pages of uselessness...

God has a plan.

We have plans, too.

Part of God's Plan is letting us plan our own plans and pursue them. God doesn't executive produce all our plans.

Some things that happen aren't planned, they just happen. (i.e., sometimes we plan to play basketball, and sometimes playing basketball you break a bone.)

Kevin Ware needs to read his Bible (some of the rest of you, too).

There's no burning hell.

Everybody sleep tight.