Kevin Wares answer is why all religious people are ultimately kinda crazy

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Personally, I wouldn't take that chance. God decides who he allows to enter His kingdom. It says you will either be with him, or be in the lake of fire in the end.

Hold up! So I can accept Jesus into my life and God still wont FORGIVE me and let me into Heaven? I thought Jesus died for my SINS!!!

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Hold up! So I can accept Jesus into my life and God still wont FORGIVE me and let me into Heaven? I thought Jesus died for my SINS!!!

God will decide. The job of a Christian is to spread the gospel, which is the message about Jesus Christ to all those around you. You read the bible, especially the New Testament, and examine your life according to what's said in it. It's an everyday process. You don't go out and do any and everything you want to do, but conform to the ways of a Christian. It's best to get into a church that teaches the Bible so that you can see what it is and apply it to your life. God is not full of hate for sinners. It's the other way around. He loves everybody, and shows mercy to those who show mercy to others.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
God will decide. The job of a Christian is to spread the gospel, which is the message about Jesus Christ to all those around you. You read the bible, especially the New Testament, and examine your life according to what's said in it. It's an everyday process. You don't go out and do any and everything you want to do, but conform to the ways of a Christian. It's best to get into a church that teaches the Bible so that you can see what it is and apply it to your life. God is not full of hate for sinners. It's the other way around. He loves everybody, and shows mercy to those who show mercy to others.

I can kill 100 people then turn around and spread the gospel in books and interviews while i'm in jail and still make it to heaven. God Loves Me :mindblown:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Black people truly disgust me with this obsession with the white man's god. Seriously is there any other race that worships a god that looks nothing like them? Indians, arabs, chinese, ,japanese all worship their own gods formed by their ancestors that looks just like them, yet here we are worshipping a god that looks like the exact people that have brought nothing but misery to your ancestors. Complete madness.

You're going to be stupid and worship some false god, at least have one in your image.
The Bible says to make/have no graven images of Jesus. So you're upset because black folks are so called worshipping a god that doesn't look them,yet who says that the image you are referring to is Jesus?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That was man's free will. God won't come down and stop every murderer, robber, liar, etc. He allows it to show people what evil is. That's part of the choice man made. The tree that Adam and Eve ate from was the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil". Because of that, we get to see good and evil played out and choose whether we will do good or evil.

Funny how you won't let god take credit for fukked up shyt but love to let him steal credit for me doing my homework or getting interviews. :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeesh...4 pages of uselessness...

God has a plan.

We have plans, too.

Part of God's Plan is letting us plan our own plans and pursue them. God doesn't executive produce all our plans.

Some things that happen aren't planned, they just happen. (i.e., sometimes we plan to play basketball, and sometimes playing basketball you break a bone.)

Kevin Ware needs to read his Bible (some of the rest of you, too).

There's no burning hell.

Everybody sleep tight.

This just means god sometimes sits aside and watches you fukk up for the hell of it. :troll:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
tumblr_lybnj341I71qdqya3o1_400.png

:yeshrug:

:wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black people truly disgust me with this obsession with the white man's god. Seriously is there any other race that worships a god that looks nothing like them? Indians, arabs, chinese, ,japanese all worship their own gods formed by their ancestors that looks just like them, yet here we are worshipping a god that looks like the exact people that have brought nothing but misery to your ancestors. Complete madness.

You're going to be stupid and worship some false god, at least have one in your image.

God has melanin as does his son. What's makes you think we believe white people who lie. The reason why white people lie is to enslave you and because they like to lie.

Quit believing God is white. It's taking you away from the real that God matters. The creator is :blessed:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Hmmm no sorry man... this is a very inaccurate depiction of what these people are believing.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Pyramids were built with slave labor. Your view of how Life was back then is not accurate in the slightest. You are extremely lucky to be born now and not 2000 years ago. We are more moral now then ever before. We just have the news and internet telling us every lIttle bad thing that happens so that it seems that way.

You keep saying this and I keep telling you that its false..."morality" does not progress linearly, that's a foolish Ethnocentric view... did the world get more moral when your ancestors were enslaving millions of Africans or was the world less moral?

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't one than to live my life as if there isn't a God and find out in the end that there IS a God."

Atheist are in for a rude awakening in HELL if there is a God which I know there is...........

Pascal's Wager doesn't mean anything in 2013 mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
"If God knows everything, is everywhere, always has been, how could he not know Eve would eat the apple? He must have known that when he created her. How could he not know Lucifer would rise against him? If he creates all people and knows everything he knows what you will do in your life and what choices you will make before you make them. If you go to Hell, its because God created you to go there."

thoughts from the religious folk?

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys, with your infinite knowledge, have convinced me that there is no higher power. Kevin Ware is dumb and it irks me to no end.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't one than to live my life as if there isn't a God and find out in the end that there IS a God."

Atheist are in for a rude awakening in HELL if there is a God which I know there is...........

we ain't scared :birdman: cause we know that shyt is foolishness