Kevin Wares answer is why all religious people are ultimately kinda crazy

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was trying to rationalize why he said what he said :yeshrug: I don't speak for every Christian. I don't go around pretending I know every move of God.

You choose to mount an attack on Christianity because of your uneasiness with your Atheist lifestyle.

Deep inside you....your heathen heart knows there is a God!!!

:heh: but you speaking for God in every thread predicting a future of "life in hell for eternity" for atheists. laughing and condemning people to hell because they dont believe what you believe.

that's a part of your religion, right? to point and laugh at people because they're going to hell? :childplease:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
God works in mysterious ways.

Joseph was sold into slavery only for years later to rise up to just below Pharoah

No one knew who Kevin Ware was before except Louisville die hards, his Injury and when he returns to the court will be a thing of beauty, determination and will inspire people who have a their own leg injuries

I believe everything happens for a reason and it's in God's plan

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

You ready?

You sure you're ready?

I tried to warn you. Its not too late.

God's plan.

:lawd: :blessed:

q8ELQvx.jpg

:usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People neglect to understand the reasons pointed out in the Bible as to why bad things happen to people on earth. That's all a part of the choice man made when Adam sinned. Since we all came from the lineage of Adam, we all inherited the effects that sin caused on people of earth. The fact that we all sin on our own, cements the fact that this is what is required. Before sin, there was no death. After sin, it became a requirement that everybody on earth had to face death, unless God permitted otherwise. There are only two recorded people in the bible that did not die, but were caught up into the heavenly realm.

This is something you have to think about while you live on the earth. You will die at some point. The point of that, I believe is God's way of telling us, look. You only have this one life before He judges all that you've ever done, good or bad. He will determine what your fate will be at that point. I like what Joshua had to say in the Bible. "....as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

:snoop:

So god is getting mad at you for failing to save you from the very thing he created and has the power to control? :mindblown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You ready?

You sure you're ready?

I tried to warn you. Its not too late.

God's plan.

:lawd: :blessed:

q8ELQvx.jpg

:usure:

yup it is

like i said before why you so aggy? you have your beliefs I have mine, God Bless may you enjoy your 70 years on earth if your lucky

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yup it is

like i said before why you so aggy? you have your beliefs I have mine, God Bless may you enjoy your 70 years on earth if your lucky

God's Will:

kevin-carter-vulture1.jpg

:pacspit:

Miss me with that "i have my beliefs" BS.

Your beliefs allow for you to equate losing your car keys with kids being bird food.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The answer will be yes.

Only way to way to heaven is through Christ.

Is the lie that was invented about 2000 years ago

About 700 years later, Arabs lied claiming that the only way to heaven is through allah.

Prior to the existence of those religious views/deceptions, the Jews or rather the Israelites believed the path of salvation was through worship of their Creator, from Adam to eternity.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
God's Will:

kevin-carter-vulture1.jpg

:pacspit:

Miss me with that "i have my beliefs" BS.

Your beliefs allow for you to equate losing your car keys with kids being bird food.

in the grand scheme of the universe one could argue they ARE the same thing....

Religion isn't supposed to make sense, it never will and it will always defy logic. To try to make logical arguments against something illogical is illogical, therefore making combative atheists and theists alike equally illogical. You are throwing water on a grease fire....

stop trying to debunk religion and just accept that people feel differently than you, doesn't make them more or less of a person believing/not believing in God(s). In fact warring over Gods or arguing about Gods is about as pointless as trying to Kitty Pride through walls...sure its a good idea...but you just look really stupid actually trying it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
in the grand scheme of the universe one could argue they ARE the same thing....

Religion isn't supposed to make sense, it never will and it will always defy logic. To try to make logical arguments against something illogical is illogical, therefore making combative atheists and theists alike equally illogical. You are throwing water on a grease fire....

stop trying to debunk religion and just accept that people feel differently than you, doesn't make them more or less of a person believing/not believing in God(s). In fact warring over Gods or arguing about Gods is about as pointless as trying to Kitty Pride through walls...sure its a good idea...but you just look really stupid actually trying it.

The problem is when you make objective statements about the state of the universe.

If you claim that XYZ is true, then we can test whether or not it is. If it isn't or if there is no evidence, then you don't get to keep acting like you're making proven or even minimally supported arguments.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People neglect to understand the reasons pointed out in the Bible as to why bad things happen to people on earth. That's all a part of the choice man made when Adam sinned. Since we all came from the lineage of Adam, we all inherited the effects that sin caused on people of earth. The fact that we all sin on our own, cements the fact that this is what is required. Before sin, there was no death. After sin, it became a requirement that everybody on earth had to face death, unless God permitted otherwise. There are only two recorded people in the bible that did not die, but were caught up into the heavenly realm.

This is something you have to think about while you live on the earth. You will die at some point. The point of that, I believe is God's way of telling us, look. You only have this one life before He judges all that you've ever done, good or bad. He will determine what your fate will be at that point. I like what Joshua had to say in the Bible. "....as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We did not all come from the lineage of Adam. He is not the father of all living. Rather we are all descendants of Eve. She is the mother of all living. Read closely.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That kinda statement irks me, but whatever keeps someone hopeful :manny:.

This whole living your life as if there was a God and finding out there isn't one versus vice versa argument is terrible because at least to me, it makes it seem like you should only do good if there are consequences for doing bad which is kinda shytty. I'm not trying to hint at all believers of any kind of higher power(s) thinking this way though. I understand why this might be necessary for some people though :yeshrug:.

I won't act like I know whether there is a God, but if there is some kind of higher power and I faced such a being, I wouldn't think I'd be punished. If I were, I would only question why I should be punished for being skeptical and why should believing words written by man matter if one lives what people would consider a "righteous" life.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The problem is when you make objective statements about the state of the universe.

If you claim that XYZ is true, then we can test whether or not it is. If it isn't or if there is no evidence, then you don't get to keep acting like you're making proven or even minimally supported arguments.

People go to jail for circumstantial everyday, B. As long as humans are imperfect then every "XYZ" isn't testable. 95% isn't 100%, Almost isn't 100%...NOTHING when dealing with humans is 100%.

Accepting that Religion isn't "testable" will, in my opinion, make atheists have an easier time accepting that it exists for some people.

Hence, why i think trying to use science to explain away God is just as flimsy as using God to explain away science.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I just find myself getting irritated with all of it. I don't know what's been up with me, but I check facebook and all my old friends (who ain't doing shyt) are all jumpin for Jesus and putting up pictures of white Jesus. Its just annoying to me personally after a while. I know if you are having a hard time in life you probably need something but its just getting on my last nerve. Black women in particular be all on white jesus's nuts! Its like, "I want you know I serve a POWERFUL God", but I'm broke and got two baby daddies. shyt doesn't add up to me. I'm personally an Agnostic. I'm not sold on one person's views or another's about religion. I want to form my own opinion by going to these places that were talked about in the books. I'm my own person. My great great grandmother was a slave. I know because her daughter told me (she lived for 104 years). And she didn't give no fukks about white people or their religion (all because of what he mom lived through). Her father was Native American but left the tribe to settle down with her mother after she ran away from her master. (He probably got kicked out) So I come at the whole thing in from a different perspective. I'm just trying to find my own way at the end of the day.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:snoop:

So god is getting mad at you for failing to save you from the very thing he created and has the power to control? :mindblown:

God doesn't make anybody do anything. He didn't even make the angels follow him in Heaven. Lucifer rebelled and became Satan. If he didn't make the angels, which he created to serve him, do it out of their own will, why would he make us?
The thing is he wants you to follow him, but if you don't that's your choice.

Not that he is mad, because he knew what Adam would do all along. We were seperated from the perfect world he had set up when Adam sinned. Everybody has a sinful nature about them. The Bible talks about this when it says "there is none righteous". I can't go through everything the Bible says here. I'm not a Bible scholar. But the Bible is filled with stories of God loving man even though man did not love God.

God then started to make sacrifices and other styles of worship a requirement for fellowship with him. The main point the Bible makes is that he sent his son, Jesus, to the world to die for our sin as the final sacrifice. If you accept Jesus as your personal saviour, and turn away from sin (not saying that you will be perfect, because you won't be), then you have a place in his kingdom.

TO STAY ON TOPIC: The thing about the guys leg doesn't have anything to do with God not preventing it. That's just something that happens in day to day life. You learn from it and grow.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
He knew your weakness that's why he sent Christ out here to die to serve as link to him.

Remember it is not by works that you are saved...it is by GRACE.
You don't deserve to be save but you are because you believe in Christ....

So Jesus is God's way of fixing his mistake of making humans so weak?

What about the weak Angel Lucifer that turned on God? Why would God make Angels so weak?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
God doesn't make anybody do anything. He didn't even make the angels follow him in Heaven. Lucifer rebelled and became Satan. If he didn't make the angels, which he created to serve him, do it out of their own will, why would he make us?
The thing is he wants you to follow him, but if you don't that's your choice.

If God has a plan why did he even create Lucifer knowing that he would Rebel against him ? Why is it that God was giving all these n1ggaz magic powers back in the day but he doesnt do it anymore?