Kevin Wares answer is why all religious people are ultimately kinda crazy

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
We are talking about eternal salvation here.

There are plenty of good people who will go to hell not because they are bad people but because they don't believe :yeshrug:

Seen it yourself have you? This is the dumbest shyt i've ever read on here, I mean damn.:damn:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
1. By whose "definition"?

2. He is "able" to know that, doesn't mean he would assert himself to exercise his foreknowledge to know that. Why? Because that's your breakfast, and in his Plan, knowing that doesn't matter.

1. Why "say" that? Again, God has something to do - he has his "Plan" that he's attending to. Just because he has the ability to potentially know everything does not mean he will exercise that ability at all times.

And many things that happen are coincidence - "time and chance".

You just assumed a lot of things about God...there's no need to do that...

im just going off the definition that most religious folk i run across use :ld:

of course every text has a different definition and spiritual ppl have their own outlook too. i just find it to be a complete joke. there are so many illogical things regarding the idea of this "being" :ld:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
im just going off the definition that most religious folk i run across use :ld:

of course every text has a different definition and spiritual ppl have their own outlook too. i just find it to be a complete joke. there are so many illogical things regarding the idea of this "being" :ld:

I can understand that...

but the problem is that is, there are so many who claim to be Christian of follow the scriptures and don't know what's in them...so it's wise to take what everyone says about Christianity with a grain of salt. But still, you have to compare it with what it says in the Scriptures.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
if you don't believe there's a higher power. i dont know what to say. sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to why miracles happen. i do believe in the power of prayer. but then you have some people who feels that since their prayers weren't answered. that god doesnt exist. maybe he has other plans for you. we all have questions about heaven and hell and judgement day. meeting jesus. heck i have questions too. when you die, do you immediately go to heaven, hell or purgatory? or do you have to wait for god to call you? i was raised catholic. i was taught to follow the ten commandments. i wasnt taught to just say a prayer of salvation and thats it.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you do think all the way through? Funny how you have this unbelievably strong belief in atheism when you cannot prove something coming from nothing, nor can you explain how a world full of order and laws come from complete chaos and nonintelligence, nor can you produce evidence of some great atheist civilization. The communist countries made atheism a central tenet and they've produced an utterly dreadful society to live in. You love to ask those little riddles and claim Christians don't think, but show me a random number generator that consistently produces repeatable patterns... which is essentially what you are asking me to believe when you are saying complete nothingness produced a universe full of reason and order.

Science, which so many e-atheists claim to hold dear, involves the systematic categorization of knowledge. The fact that the universe can even be deciphered, studied and organized logically demonstrates it's intelligent design. Show me a monkey that has produced a work of philosophy on the level of Shopenhauer. Of course you won't be able to produce such an example because you will say a monkey is incapable of doing so, and yet you believe complete nonintelligence is capable of producing something infinitely more complex than a mere philosophical treatise... is it not even more ridiculous to suggest that an entity that is infinitely less intelligent than a monkey--complete nonintelligence-- produced something vastly more complex and ordered than a book of philosophy?

I started to sweat after reading that :whew:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
your to far gone breh :snoop: almost seems like your only riding this hard for religion out of spite for somebody.ive seen your racist and bigoted posts you cleary arent spreading the word or giving love to all gods people its clear your not doing this all from the kindness of your heart.

assuming you aint trollin the fukk outta everybody that is.

these same people of god would be the first to be on that cac this cac that shyt... y'all aint fooling nobody.

speaking the truth about black women is bigoted?
Ok I admit I do go overboard sometimes:obama3:

But I never claimed to be perfect. I won't need Christ if I was...

◄ Mark 2:17 ►
When Jesus heard this, he told them, "Healthy people don't need a doctor--sick people do. I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners."

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Well, first off don't say that is Jesus because it's not

2) as far as your question It would seem not, but in the end if that kind of stuff is what keeps you from accepting Gods free gift of Salvation of his son Jesus then you still will have some explaining to do. And so will they. But you leave that to God.

Question are you your own man? Do you have to have your hand held? Do you wait for things like this so you can say "ohh Christians are just as bad" so you can have an excuse to continue you like you do?

Who is it then?

Of course I'm my own man, that's precisely why I can't take seriously people who believe without any critical thought process. i do respect religious people who REALLY have faith (not on some "I'm gonna believe in God because I want to go to Heaven IF he exists" :pachaha:).

What do you mean my hand held? By whom? Who's the one believing some 2000 year old tales? I'm not anti-Christian or Anti-anything, but can't stand the bs excuse taht is "Because God said so" (Oh yeah, you were there when he said it huh? :heh:) or 'It's all part of God's plan":aicmon: