Kevin Wares answer is why all religious people are ultimately kinda crazy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hold up! So I can accept Jesus into my life and God still wont FORGIVE me and let me into Heaven? I thought Jesus died for my SINS!!!

God forgives however

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

These so called christians who have hate in their heart for others, lie, cheat, engage in idolatry and sexual immorality.

So yes God forgives your sins but if you continue to he lukewarm on judgment day.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
nikkas still talking about Kevin Ware? I thought we was off that? All the nikka did was break a lil leg bone, and I bet it didn't even hurt since his bone got some fresh air. I heard when ya bone gets a taste of fresh air it actually feels kinda decent because it never gets any real oxygen inside ya skin. He prolly had a mini orgasm.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
"If God knows everything, is everywhere, always has been, how could he not know Eve would eat the apple? He must have known that when he created her. How could he not know Lucifer would rise against him? If he creates all people and knows everything he knows what you will do in your life and what choices you will make before you make them. If you go to Hell, its because God created you to go there."

thoughts from the religious folk?

The bolded are not 100% true.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This just means god sometimes sits aside and watches you fukk up for the hell of it.

I'd take the bolded part out, but yep...he's watching you exercise your free will.

...I notice you didn't reply to any of the rest...

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why do you say "if" there is a God if you "know" there is one? :mjpls:

that's because atheists have no morals :troll:

It's called entrapment :pachaha:

Is the plight of Palestine evidence of all of that too? Or do they deserve to burn in Hell too for being born on the wrong side of the fence? :troll:

Since we obviously have tons of images of Jesus despite this guideline, are you saying that religious people and institutions don't follow this guideline, that they only follow those that suit them or that they've never read the Bible?
Well, first off don't say that is Jesus because it's not

2) as far as your question It would seem not, but in the end if that kind of stuff is what keeps you from accepting Gods free gift of Salvation of his son Jesus then you still will have some explaining to do. And so will they. But you leave that to God.

Question are you your own man? Do you have to have your hand held? Do you wait for things like this so you can say "ohh Christians are just as bad" so you can have an excuse to continue you like you do?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
that's kinda the point though. how can an all knowing being, NOT know what you're gonna do? :usure:

He knows our personalities and how we may potentially act, because he can read our hearts and minds. But the ability to have heightened knowledge like that doesn't mean you will always exercise it. He allows us to exercise our own free will. The scriptures many times says that people have to "choose" their own way, not that there way is already determined.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
god looking real :flabbynsick: these days.
all those magic tricks and healing back in the days got him worn out
he needs modern medicine to be rejuvenated to do all that bullshyt today. :troll:

real talk, god is for people who can't control their lives. buncha weak minded people needing a book to tell them how to live :scusthov::pacspit:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
god looking real :flabbynsick: these days.
all those magic tricks and healing back in the days got him worn out
he needs modern medicine to be rejuvenated to do all that bullshyt today. :troll:

real talk, god is for people who can't control their lives. buncha weak minded people needing a book to tell them how to live :scusthov::pacspit:
How was the world created. Did everything can show up?

Every thing and yes that includes the universe has a creator

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Did God have a bracket to protect?
God exists outside of time. He knows all brackets past and future. :wtf: There is no bracket to protect if He already knows what it is going to be.

I can ask God to tell what the bracket is going to be but in the big picture of things, He won't tell me. Why? I would get super rich on a perfect bracket, right? Right. But would it benefit me? In the short run. Long run, it would get to my head and I would be the biggest jerk of the universe. So, He doesn't tell me the bracket, so I'm only a medium jerk of the universe.

I got about a 2/5 perfect bracket this year with Louisville and Syracuse in the Final Four :sadbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
God gives everyone free will, why there is such a thing called untimely death.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats fair, I just think you are looking too deeply into his quote.

Saying its part of "God Plan" is kind of a cliche of people who grew up in the church and how they are raised. It's basically the religous version of saying "Everything happens for a reason"

If him believing that his injury is part of "God plan" gives him the inspiration to work hard to get back right and to make a full recovery. I just don't see whats wrong with that especially if thats what HE believes.

/Thread

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
He knows our personalities and how we may potentially act, because he can read our hearts and minds. But the ability to have heightened knowledge like that doesn't mean you will always exercise it. He allows us to exercise our own free will. The scriptures many times says that people have to "choose" their own way, not that there way is already determined.

today i can choose to eat cereal or bacon for breakfast. if god is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, he should by definition be able to know.

further more

let's say god is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. let's also say that house fires which kill little babies is also bad. god, being omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient as he is, would know about every house fire happening. is it not immoral to let those innocent little babies die? why doesn't god call 9-1-1 and help them out? why not start a thunderstorm and put the fire out? i thought god was perfectly moral?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
today i can choose to eat cereal or bacon for breakfast. if god is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, he should by definition be able to know.

1. By whose "definition"?

2. He is "able" to know that, doesn't mean he would assert himself to exercise his foreknowledge to know that. Why? Because that's your breakfast, and in his Plan, knowing that doesn't matter.

let's say god is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. let's also say that house fires which kill little babies is also bad. god, being omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient as he is, would know about every house fire happening. is it not immoral to let those innocent little babies die? why doesn't god call 9-1-1 and help them out? why not start a thunderstorm and put the fire out? i thought god was perfectly moral?

1. Why "say" that? Again, God has something to do - he has his "Plan" that he's attending to. Just because he has the ability to potentially know everything does not mean he will exercise that ability at all times.

And many things that happen are coincidence - "time and chance".

You just assumed a lot of things about God...there's no need to do that...