This past eclipse have exposed religious people for how crazy they are.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Social Media has made people lose their common sense unfortunately
end scapegoating

social media has given people access to expose themselves. the internet in general. these tools cater to the users settings as in habits, character weaknesses. rather than spending time talking about how dangerous social media is we should be asking why the average human is not grounded and founded on anything. people are following influences far too past impressionable ages. people stand on no values and when they use these tools they expose themselves. can't address the issue by scapegoating. truth is majority of human beings are unfit to use them wisely. they are flawed. humanity could have done great things with the internet. what we have done is mostly show how unsophisticated we are as beings despite our technologies reach. basic muthafukaz

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Social media seems to have made people dumber and more prone to conspiracy type thinking. It wasn't like this when I was growing up (pre-social media) or at least I don't think it was. Perhaps people kept their mental illness hidden away. People seem to be far more unhinged. The internet was suppose to make us more intelligent and worldy but it has done the opposite for a lot of people.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
end scapegoating

social media has given people access to expose themselves. the internet in general. these tools cater to the users settings as in habits, character weaknesses. rather than spending time talking about how dangerous social media is we should be asking why the average human is not grounded and founded on anything. people are following influences far too past impressionable ages. people stand on no values and when they use these tools they expose themselves. can't address the issue by scapegoating. truth is majority of human beings are unfit to use them wisely. they are flawed. humanity could have done great things with the internet. what we have done is mostly show how unsophisticated we are as beings despite our technologies reach. basic muthafukaz
Good post, I wish I could frame this

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"The Rapture, The End of the World". That's all I heard for the last Month. Here we are on Tuesday and the Earth is still here like it has been for billions of years. Have crazy things happen on Eclipses? Sure but crazy things happen everyday. Anyone who did a video or post saying the Eclipse was going to be the Rapture or end of the world should not be listened to going forward. You have no creditability.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
always THIS

from the end of the world doom and gloom preachers to the people who latch onto every conspiracy the psychosis is the same and the denial is the same. they have deluded themselves to the point that they just move on and fail to account for all the false flags they make. but to someone rational you just looking at this shyt like :gucci:

I don't get it man. There's an older white guy at my job who has damn near cut all contact with his mom because she's in that Qanon cult shyt. The one that thinks Trump is still secretly the president, the military is going to execute Biden, and democrats drink the blood of children. That entire shyt was saying Trump would win in 2020 because some type of messiah would reveal himself (JFK Jr, who is dead btw lol) and topple demonic forces in Washington. It didn't happen, Trump lost in 2020...and these people STILL believe this shyt. If I'm told something will definitely happen and it doesn't happen....why would I believe that person again? It makes no sense. Now his mom is violent, delusional, has lost all her (real life) friends, and can't be invited to family events because she acts crazy now. This weirdo shyt is rotting people's brains.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Social Media has made people lose their common sense unfortunately

Actually…

:patrice:

It’s made private thoughts and behaviors public so we can now see what the people we walk past and assume are normal, actually believe and how they live.

It’s exposed how many weirdos are around us at all times.

For instance, the elementary school dropouts that believe Earth is flat. Before social media I wouldn’t have thought people like that exist.

:francis:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The Rapture, The End of the World". That's all I heard for the last Month. Here we are on Tuesday and the Earth is still here like it has been for billions of years. Have crazy things happen on Eclipses? Sure but crazy things happen everyday. Anyone who did a video or post saying the Eclipse was going to be the Rapture or end of the world should not be listened to going forward. You have no creditability.
tenor.gif