Kevin Wares answer is why all religious people are ultimately kinda crazy

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Except the people who lived before the bible or jesus? :heh: :blessed:

...or all the other religions? :mjpls:

Like I said. This shyt is easy. Christians really don't think about things all the way through.

And you do think all the way through? Funny how you have this unbelievably strong belief in atheism when you cannot prove something coming from nothing, nor can you explain how a world full of order and laws come from complete chaos and nonintelligence, nor can you produce evidence of some great atheist civilization. The communist countries made atheism a central tenet and they've produced an utterly dreadful society to live in. You love to ask those little riddles and claim Christians don't think, but show me a random number generator that consistently produces repeatable patterns... which is essentially what you are asking me to believe when you are saying complete nothingness produced a universe full of reason and order.

Science, which so many e-atheists claim to hold dear, involves the systematic categorization of knowledge. The fact that the universe can even be deciphered, studied and organized logically demonstrates it's intelligent design. Show me a monkey that has produced a work of philosophy on the level of Shopenhauer. Of course you won't be able to produce such an example because you will say a monkey is incapable of doing so, and yet you believe complete nonintelligence is capable of producing something infinitely more complex than a mere philosophical treatise... is it not even more ridiculous to suggest that an entity that is infinitely less intelligent than a monkey--complete nonintelligence-- produced something vastly more complex and ordered than a book of philosophy?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
So Jesus is God's way of fixing his mistake of making humans so weak?

What about the weak Angel Lucifer that turned on God? Why would God make Angels so weak?

Lucifer wasn't weak. He was far from weak. He was one of the most powerful angels created (I'd probably say Michael was #1 if not #2 ).

I think the thing to take from it is that God gives everyone free will, including angels.

And don't single me out, because I waver on my beliefs, won't even lie ... but I've also read the Bible completely a few times. I don't necessarily agree with @Chris.B and all his points, but some I do share.

At any rate, if Ware believes this was God's plan, then let him. What harm does it do? Atheists and nonbelievers shyt on religion to say that they're destructing something (usually modern society or wars), but he isn't hurting anyone. It's his way of dealing with it, and if his injury causes inspiration to people down the line with similar predicaments, is that not a good thing? You guys are just arguing to argue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So Jesus is God's way of fixing his mistake of making humans so weak?

What about the weak Angel Lucifer that turned on God? Why would God make Angels so weak?

Lucifer/the devil was the most powerful Angel in his time before he fell.

He let arrogance get the best of him thinking he could be like God.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You keep saying this and I keep telling you that its false..."morality" does not progress linearly, that's a foolish Ethnocentric view... did the world get more moral when your ancestors were enslaving millions of Africans or was the world less moral?
The fukk are you talking about dude? You cats always gotta put words in my mouth. The only reason I mentioned Pyramids being built with slave labor because the poster who I was interacting with (not you) thinks that we're less moral today and he mentioned the pyramids in his post. I'm Irish and German, so miss me with that "your ancestors" bullshyt :rudy: we're all homo-sapiens here.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't one than to live my life as if there isn't a God and find out in the end that there IS a God."

Atheist are in for a rude awakening in HELL if there is a God which I know there is...........

Why do you say "if" there is a God if you "know" there is one? :mjpls:

u act as if all atheists are murders and criminals

that's because atheists have no morals :troll:

tumblr_lybnj341I71qdqya3o1_400.png

:yeshrug:

It's called entrapment :pachaha:

You can trust that it is. Joseph was the son of Jacob, whose name later became Israel. Israel's name still lives on today as the name of a entire country, because those people descended from that man. There's way to much evidence in the world to confirm that what's in the Bible is the truth. You have to be open and honest with yourself to look for it.

Is the plight of Palestine evidence of all of that too? Or do they deserve to burn in Hell too for being born on the wrong side of the fence? :troll:

The Bible says to make/have no graven images of Jesus. So you're upset because black folks are so called worshipping a god that doesn't look them,yet who says that the image you are referring to is Jesus?

Since we obviously have tons of images of Jesus despite this guideline, are you saying that religious people and institutions don't follow this guideline, that they only follow those that suit them or that they've never read the Bible?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't one than to live my life as if there isn't a God and find out in the end that there IS a God."

Atheist are in for a rude awakening in HELL if there is a God which I know there is...........

How is that true faith though? That's just bandwagon religion :beli:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Why do you say "if" there is a God if you "know" there is one? :mjpls:

That's why in the same sentence I said I know....I threw it in there as a curve-ball for these Atheist to let them know their belief in the non-existence of God is shaky at best

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
How is that true faith though? That's just bandwagon religion :beli:

You can choose to believe whatever religion you like..

The debate is about the existence of God but I will prefer you believe in the Christian God since there are historical documents supporting his Jesus existence.

Heck even the dates we use BC and AD are used based on Christ

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
You can choose to believe whatever religion you like..

The debate is about the existence of God but I will prefer you believe in the Christian God since there are historical documents supporting his Jesus existence.

Heck even the dates we use BC and AD are used based on Christ

But there's evidence of the Buddha(s) and Muhammad existence too, all just people

Back to topic, I've never understood the concept of believing in religion because of the fear of hell, that's why I hate the quote you put up, that's not religion to me, that's just "insurance religion"

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I was god I wouldn't give a fukk what any of yall did. Yall could believe in me or not, I really couldn't care less. I wouldn't even bother going through the trouble of sending people to hell, it just wouldn't be that big of a deal. IN FACT, I wouldn't have made yall muthafukkas in the first place, it's just too much of a hassle.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If I was god I wouldn't give a fukk what any of yall did. Yall could believe in me or not, I really couldn't care less. I wouldn't even bother going through the trouble of sending people to hell, it just wouldn't be that big of a deal. IN FACT, I wouldn't have made yall muthafukkas in the first place, it's just too much of a hassle.

Bingo.

The fact that the christian god feels ANY emotion at all towards the things it supposedly created and has complete control over seems like a WAY too human trait...basically made up.