This past eclipse have exposed religious people for how crazy they are.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
how come when christians "speak in tongues" they only use that same sentence...the one that sounds like "ehhh shabadaboosaaaaaaaaaa"

they drop that like a Jeezy adlib during their rants and then say it was the Holy Spirit. Its always that same phrase :jbhmm:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
tenor.gif

LOL, of course they didn't have it before but I'm just saying now you have the undeniable evidence they are out of their minds, lol. I can't believe I watched one of the videos. The NY Earthquake didn't help either. You had people in congress saying "People better start praying before the Eclipse".

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, of course they didn't have it before but I'm just saying now you have the undeniable evidence they are out of their minds, lol. I can't believe I watched one of the videos. The NY Earthquake didn't help either. You had people in congress saying "People better start praying before the Eclipse".
4158faf902c5d4434aa026fca375cbc0.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
My friend's mother thought Armageddon was happening with the eclipse occuring at the same time as the wars in the middle east. Couldn't even respond to how dumb that was:francis:
To be fair, i thought it was a good chance Iran was going to do something, the us even warned isreal they was going to attack in 48 hours a couple days ago

Or that terrorist act in Russia which them Russians believe the cia did it so it could’ve been a retaliation then

nothing happened yesterday but aint no telling what shyt bout to pop off soon

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so because a few weird people acting now everyone who is religious is?

thecoli dot com

any person with a brain realizes eclipses have happaned before, any Christian who knows their bible knows that we do not know the time or hour. And even "last days" one day is like a 1000 years to God and 1000 years like a day

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how come when christians "speak in tongues" they only use that same sentence...the one that sounds like "ehhh shabadaboosaaaaaaaaaa"

they drop that like a Jeezy adlib during their rants and then say it was the Holy Spirit. Its always that same phrase :jbhmm:

If you stand before a congregation and speak in Tongues there should absolutely be someone to interpret. However in a corporate setting no interpretation is needed because its a corporate prayer setting.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
If you stand before a congregation and speak in Tongues there should absolutely be someone to interpret. However in a corporate setting no interpretation is needed because its a corporate prayer setting.

yeah im familiar with 1st Corinthians, im just wondering why that specific sentence is the phrase that is most used.

I've been in black churches and heard it, I've seen white evangelists use it. The girl in the OP said it....And nobody ever stands up and say "Ehhh shabadaosssssssaaaaa" means "God is great".
They just that one line and continue speaking in English. I wanna know the origins of it?

@MMS do you know what im talking about?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If you believe the story of the Rapture then you would know that Bible clearly states that God would return like a "Thief in the Night". So no human being on this Planet according to scripture would know the day and time. Yet we still have constant End of the World predictions. Hollywood is to blame too, there is so much "End of the World" entertainment. But what some of these People were doing with the Eclipse was not preaching. They were False Prophets spreading fear.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

But yes not all Religious people are on this time but it's wild. Think of how many times people thought it was the end of the world over the last 2000 years. It's like everyone thinks they would be the ones to experience it. Don't get me wrong, Nuclear war is a real threat. But even if we blew everyone away, the Earth would still heal itself, there would just be no humans. Yes Natural disasters could get even worst but they have been happening just like Eclipses forever. But there is a real obsession with the Apocalypse throughout time.