This past eclipse have exposed religious people for how crazy they are.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
so because a few weird people acting now everyone who is religious is?

thecoli dot com

any person with a brain realizes eclipses have happaned before, any Christian who knows their bible knows that we do not know the time or hour. And even "last days" one day is like a 1000 years to God and 1000 years like a day

/thread

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
yeah im familiar with 1st Corinthians, im just wondering why that specific sentence is the phrase that is most used.

I've been in black churches and heard it, I've seen white evangelists use it. The girl in the OP said it....And nobody ever stands up and say "Ehhh shabadaosssssssaaaaa" means "God is great".
They just that one line and continue speaking in English. I wanna know the origins of it?

@MMS do you know what im talking about?

Isaiah 25:1-9​

English Ελληνικά Print
treejesse.jpg

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure. For thou hast made the city a heap, the fortified city a ruin; the palace of aliens is a city no more, it will never be rebuilt. Therefore strong peoples will glorify thee; cities of ruthless nations will fear thee. For thou hast been a stronghold to the poor, a stronghold to the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat; for the blast of the ruthless is like a storm against a wall, like heat in a dry place. Thou dost subdue the noise of the aliens; as heat by the shade of a cloud, so the song of the ruthless is stilled.
On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined. And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations. He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken. It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I'm definitely worried about what I'm driving and where I'm gone live at and what I'm eating and I gotta make sure my clothes are clean too

tf she dealing with

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The Rapture, The End of the World". That's all I heard for the last Month. Here we are on Tuesday and the Earth is still here like it has been for billions of years. Have crazy things happen on Eclipses? Sure but crazy things happen everyday. Anyone who did a video or post saying the Eclipse was going to be the Rapture or end of the world should not be listened to going forward. You have no creditability.
it's mostly arrogance, which is the root of all religion. "of course the Creator of the entire universe wants to meet ME. of course he cares about MY problems" :mjlol:

that's why they think jesus is gonna come back, in THEIR lifetime

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
This is just one example of many where religious nuts were sure that the world was going to end .
Religious psychosis is real , but people hear "God" and "Angels" and don't take it seriously .

This ain't got shyt to do with Religion. This Lady just regular Crazy, bruh ...and she HAPPENS to have a phone

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They got me. Had me overeating and stuff worry about my family but really what can we do?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
The last few years has been really stupid. I see people all over my FB timeline who swear they arw Christian, but are also absolutely flat earthers. It's really all bullshyt at this point. It's like they are getting paid to be anti-intellectuals.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Meanwhile atheist dudes cut off their genitals, put on A wig and try to compete in women's sports. Just 1 example

:troll:

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Sterilize her before she can pass that one.......real of fake whatever the fukk told her to do that in her head I don't need it passed on going to school with my seeds