The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
because we are not perfect

im not arguing on behalf of religions im arguing on the behalf of using religion as a tool when you need to seek help,lessons,truth,discpline,etc

which is up to YOU if you seek it
its nothing wrong with that way of life imo

Again, I didn't say we are "perfect"

But what does that have to do with believing in the afterlife and casting people to hell or that some sky fairy is watching you?

Stop evading this.

Do you need to believe in supernatural tenets in order to learn, evolve, and not be an a$$hole to your neighbors?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
because we are not perfect

im not arguing on behalf of religions im arguing on the behalf of using religion as a tool when you need to seek help,lessons,truth,discpline,etc

which is up to YOU if you seek it
its nothing wrong with that way of life imo

peaceful as in we are all robots with no sense of life anymore then yea
ofcourse not everybody like dat but overall bro?i think shyt is worse

back den you might have to hunt your food or might not have shyt
but they was waaaaay more humble, more human
the Pyramids for example, will ever be replicated and i think feats like that cant be accomplished nowadays cuz we are not humble
they still cant prove how they built it

and i meant void of emotions as far as explaining it
everything in science has to be exact for it to be taken as truth
not dissing science i love it everything has a place in society
but humans are not perfect
Pyramids were built with slave labor. Your view of how Life was back then is not accurate in the slightest. You are extremely lucky to be born now and not 2000 years ago. We are more moral now then ever before. We just have the news and internet telling us every lIttle bad thing that happens so that it seems that way.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't one than to live my life as if there isn't a God and find out in the end that there IS a God."

Atheist are in for a rude awakening in HELL if there is a God which I know there is...........

Sounds like you are spouting out Pascal's wager....and I have to inform you that it's bullshyt.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Kevin Wares is black

why is this surprising?

I honestly expect all black males to be religious and play basket ball

I'm only shocked when I run across one who doesn't get down with one or the other or neither

:ld:

Sounds like you are spouting out Pascal's wager....and I have to inform you that it's bullshyt.

he post that BS in almost all these types of threads.......

but doesn't realize he'll be in for a rude awakening if the Mormons or Muslims are right :troll:

straight to hell he will go :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
God works in mysterious ways.

Joseph was sold into slavery only for years later to rise up to just below Pharoah

No one knew who Kevin Ware was before except Louisville die hards, his Injury and when he returns to the court will be a thing of beauty, determination and will inspire people who have a their own leg injuries

I believe everything happens for a reason and it's in God's plan

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you want me give you nikkas the absolute TRUTH

you only believe in religion because you were raised to believe so

as a kid its drilled into you

and now that you are old enough to critically think for yaself

you still holding on to teachings from your childhood

I guess I was only born two years ago :beli:

It amazes me how non believers love to attack those who believe.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
God works in mysterious ways.

Joseph was sold into slavery only for years later to rise up to just below Pharoah

No one knew who Kevin Ware was before except Louisville die hards, his Injury and when he returns to the court will be a thing of beauty, determination and will inspire people who have a their own leg injuries

I believe everything happens for a reason and it's in God's plan

Was that story even historically true bruh?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
but people who are born into areas where there aren't christians/dont know about christ are going to burn in hell forever???

If you read the bible which you don't God said to go to every nation and preach the gospel, we will be judged accordingly.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
People neglect to understand the reasons pointed out in the Bible as to why bad things happen to people on earth. That's all a part of the choice man made when Adam sinned. Since we all came from the lineage of Adam, we all inherited the effects that sin caused on people of earth. The fact that we all sin on our own, cements the fact that this is what is required. Before sin, there was no death. After sin, it became a requirement that everybody on earth had to face death, unless God permitted otherwise. There are only two recorded people in the bible that did not die, but were caught up into the heavenly realm.

This is something you have to think about while you live on the earth. You will die at some point. The point of that, I believe is God's way of telling us, look. You only have this one life before He judges all that you've ever done, good or bad. He will determine what your fate will be at that point. I like what Joshua had to say in the Bible. "....as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
If you read the bible which you don't God said to go to every nation and preach the gospel, we will be judged accordingly.

ive only read the bible in college i own a bible but it really doesnt interest me to read the entire thing. ive read the book of samuel (cause thats my name) and that shyt is weird. i sugggest that you study historical texts that are older than the bible. The ancient summerian's have very similar stories as the bible but were written way before.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Was that story even historically true bruh?

You can trust that it is. Joseph was the son of Jacob, whose name later became Israel. Israel's name still lives on today as the name of a entire country, because those people descended from that man. There's way to much evidence in the world to confirm that what's in the Bible is the truth. You have to be open and honest with yourself to look for it.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
ive only read the bible in college i own a bible but it really doesnt interest me to read the entire thing. ive read the book of samuel (cause thats my name) and that shyt is weird. i sugggest that you study historical texts that are older than the bible. The ancient summerian's have very similar stories as the bible but were written way before.

ditto, especially the bolded....but he won't do any of that because he already has the "true" answers to everything :troll:

Homie mentioned Jacob and I found this, Wiki does list it's sources to back up their claims so

:ehh:

(and it keep it 100, I trust wiki more than I trust the bible sadly :russ:)

Historicity

Modern day scholars believe the historicity of the events in the Joseph narrative cannot be demonstrated.[10][11] Hermann Gunkel, Hugo Gressmann and Gerhard von Rad identified the story of Joseph as a literary composition,[12] in the genre of romance,[13][14] or the novella.[15][16][17] As a novella, it is read as reworking legends and myths, in particular the motifs of his reburial in Canaan, associated with the Egyptian god Osiris.[18] Others compare the burial of his bones at Shechem, with the disposal of Dionysus’s bones at Delphi.[19][20][21] For Schenke, the tradition of Joseph's burial at Shechem is understood as a secondary, Israelitic historical interpretation woven around a more ancient Canaanite shrine in that area.[22] The reworked legends and folklore were probably inserted into the developing textual tradition of the Bible between the 8th and 6th centuries BCE. Most scholars[23] place its composition in a genre that flourished in the Persian period of the Exile.[24][25][26][27][28]

Some scholars, such as: Israel Finkelstein and Israel Knohl, claim Joseph to be a summarizing character of the Hyksos period, created as a referent of the glorious past of Hyksos which was still preserved by their descendents the time of the Israelites' emergance during the Iron Age in Canaan. From these scholars' point of view the Hyksos' descendents were part of the Proto-Israelite groups which join to form the Biblical Israelite nation.
Narrative

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(son_of_Jacob)

dude was basically comparing Kevin Wares situation to some made up myth

:wow: