☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
According to the Bible the only way to heaven is through Jesus...so that will be a true statement.

As uncomfortable as it may seem that is the truth.

Except the people who lived before the bible or jesus? :heh: :blessed:

...or all the other religions? :mjpls:

Like I said. This shyt is easy. Christians really don't think about things all the way through.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i agree with you son

religion is the stupidest shyt on earth man

its all some magic bullshyt that a man wrote

its like a story a drunken person tells

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Thats fair, I just think you are looking too deeply into his quote.

Saying its part of "God Plan" is kind of a cliche of people who grew up in the church and how they are raised. It's basically the religous version of saying "Everything happens for a reason"

If him believing that his injury is part of "God plan" gives him the inspiration to work hard to get back right and to make a full recovery. I just don't see whats wrong with that especially if thats what HE believes.

thats wat make this shyt so corny

how yall disrespecting this man cuz he believe he got something better in store for HIM?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Oh word? Thats interesting.

So tell me why Kevin Ware thinks god was responsible for breaking his leg. :leostare:

I don't know why he said that. I'm not his spokesman but what I can say in his defense is that Christians are supposed to give thanks to God in all situations...good or bad..

◄ Psalm 107:1 ►
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

A better example in the Bible is a man called Job. Read about him. He praised God even to the point where all hope was lost

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i see where you coming from

but science is void of emotions imo if anything Philosophy is more of a true religion than both but thats just me

but the bible has lasted so long imo because its powerful
whether good or bad
you could argue the cons of religion i could argue the pros

but what about this? the more time that has passed the more crazy sick shyt goin on in the world and denouncing a life of spirituality is at an all time high

not sayin its a direct correlation but its something to think about

You don't need to believe in things that are objectively illogical to learn about emotions or improving morality that helps all of us.

Why even defend the pros when there are cons?

Thats just evidence that you should throw it out, keep the good, and start over.

Why do you need to believe in the dead jewish zombie or the threat of hell to be a good person or less of a dikk to your fellow man?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i see where you coming from

but science is void of emotions imo if anything Philosophy is more of a true religion than both but thats just me

but the bible has lasted so long imo because its powerful
whether good or bad
you could argue the cons of religion i could argue the pros

but what about this? the more time that has passed the more crazy sick shyt goin on in the world and denouncing a life of spirituality is at an all time high

not sayin its a direct correlation but its something to think about

It lasted so long because people keep indoctrinating their children. We're in the most peaceful time humanity has experienced. Life 2000 years ago was extremely short and brutal. Religion never stopped anyone from doing anything bad and many many people murdered in it's name.

I completely disagree with science being void of emotions, there is nothing more beautiful or fulfilling to me then knowing the truth behind extremely complex phenomenon we see go on in the world around us. It is truly remarkable that we as a species are as knowledgeable as we have become. And it saddens me that the majority of people have little to no basic scientific knowledge but can quote you bible scriptures ad-nauseum all the while denouncing facts like evolution. As I said, I wish science were the religion of the masses. I do enjoy Philosophy as well, Philosophy was essentially the precursor to Science. Just look at folks like David Hume and his skepticism/logical inquiry. .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know why he said that. I'm not his spokesman but what I can say in his defense is that Christians are supposed to give thanks to God in all situations...good or bad..

But you defend his comments no matter how irrational you know they are...so whats that say about you?

You either agree or you're lying about the legitimacy of your beliefs.

A better example in the Bible is a man called Job. Read about him. He praised God even to the point where all hope was lost

1. what does that have to do with the existence of god actually being there?

2. Its only a story in the bible. It doesn't mean its true.

3. Why do you only reflect on THAT story and not the others that debunk your point. What about god killing all the infidels?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
you want me give you nikkas the absolute TRUTH

you only believe in religion because you were raised to believe so

as a kid its drilled into you

and now that you are old enough to critically think for yaself

you still holding on to teachings from your childhood

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
But you defend his comments no matter how irrational you know they are...so whats that say about you?

You either agree or you're lying about the legitimacy of your beliefs.

1. what does that have to do with the existence of god actually being there?

2. Its only a story in the bible. It doesn't mean its true.

3. Why do you only reflect on THAT story and not the others that debunk your point. What about god killing all the infidels?

I was trying to rationalize why he said what he said :yeshrug: I don't speak for every Christian. I don't go around pretending I know every move of God.

You choose to mount an attack on Christianity because of your uneasiness with your Atheist lifestyle.

Deep inside you....your heathen heart knows there is a God!!!

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
god responsible for those stress fractures and deficiency of vitamin d?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was trying to rationalize why he said what he said :yeshrug: I don't speak for every Christian. I don't go around pretending I know every move of God.

You choose to mount an attack on Christianity because of your uneasiness with your Atheist lifestyle.

Deep inside you....your heathen heart knows there is a God!!!

Why are you trying to rationalize something that doesn't make sense yet claim you don't speak for every christian????? :pachaha:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
You don't need to believe in things that are objectively illogical to learn about emotions or improving morality that helps all of us.

Why even defend the pros when there are cons?

Thats just evidence that you should throw it out, keep the good, and start over.

Why do you need to believe in the dead jewish zombie or the threat of hell to be a good person or less of a dikk to your fellow man?

because we are not perfect

im not arguing on behalf of religions im arguing on the behalf of using religion as a tool when you need to seek help,lessons,truth,discpline,etc

which is up to YOU if you seek it
its nothing wrong with that way of life imo

It lasted so long because people keep indoctrinating their children. We're in the most peaceful time humanity has experienced. Life 2000 years ago was extremely short and brutal. Religion never stopped anyone from doing anything bad and many many people murdered in it's name.

I completely disagree with science being void of emotions, there is nothing more beautiful or fulfilling to me then knowing the truth behind extremely complex phenomenon we see go on in the world around us. It is truly remarkable that we as a species are as knowledgeable as we have become. And it saddens me that the majority of people have little to no basic scientific knowledge but can quote you bible scriptures ad-nauseum all the while denouncing facts like evolution. As I said, I wish science were the religion of the masses. I do enjoy Philosophy as well, Philosophy was essentially the precursor to Science. Just look at folks like David Hume and his skepticism/logical inquiry. .

peaceful as in we are all robots with no sense of life anymore then yea
ofcourse not everybody like dat but overall bro?i think shyt is worse

back den you might have to hunt your food or might not have shyt
but they was waaaaay more humble, more human
the Pyramids for example, will ever be replicated and i think feats like that cant be accomplished nowadays cuz we are not humble
they still cant prove how they built it

and i meant void of emotions as far as explaining it
everything in science has to be exact for it to be taken as truth
not dissing science i love it everything has a place in society
but humans are not perfect