Kevin Wares answer is why all religious people are ultimately kinda crazy

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
We are talking about eternal salvation here.

There are plenty of good people who will go to hell not because they are bad people but because they don't believe :yeshrug:

What about people living in Tibet who never were given the option to believe since they dont even know who christ is, theyre going to hell too?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would a worship a god who would throw me into hell even if I lived a virtuous life because I didnt believe a conjecture that has served and been severely altered by white patriarchs for centuries.

That's what doesnt make sense to me, your just saying i should be afraid to question the notion of god because I'm going to go to hell?

When you pick a stance like that i feel it is my duty to disrespect it. real talk.

Most of these bible thumpers can't figure out the bible well enough to know that Hell isn't a literal place where you burn forever.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

There are plenty of good people who will go to hell not because they are bad people but because they don't believe :yeshrug:

The part of religion that i have a hard time with is that it isn't based in logic or reason in any form at all. Doesn't make sense why God would want to be worshiped if s/he is so powerful and we are so weak, why would God care?

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Y'all are so after when it comes to religion, I've lived in Italy one of the most religious contries in the world and people don't doomed anyone else to hell for just speaking their mind :snoop:

Here's most of the shxt I hear is, "You're going to hell," "You're this and you're that" blablablabla it's sickening really

I'm spiritual myself, roman catholic but I respect most views and religioins tho :manny:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
What does it matter? Christianity is not for Africans. Do you realize how silly you look worshipping this god? Try and imagine a black man worshipping some budhist god, wearing budhist clothes and see how stupid he looks. Same thing.

im just sayin spirituality goes one n one with black/african people

not praising one religion and denouncing another

i think that living a life of discipline and spirituality is a good thing
for any person regardless of race,religion, etc
plus the bible/torah/quran teaches you the ways of the world

whats wrong with looking at it in that way?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
What about people living in Tibet who never were given the option to believe since they dont even know who christ is, theyre going to hell too?

The answer will be yes.

Only way to way to heaven is through Christ.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
U break your leg and then immediately calculate the exact number of inches it sticks out of your body.. ..:shaq2:

also. ..people miss shot blocks all the time B.. .they don't all snap a tibia doing it.. .come on Ware..:stopitslime:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't one than to live my life as if there isn't a God and find out in the end that there IS a God."

Atheist are in for a rude awakening in HELL if there is a God which I know there is...........

It's not just atheists, it's everyone who chose the wrong god too :mjpls:.

Good thing he loves you, he should understand that even though your parents picked you the wrong horse, you still had love and honored "him" through your actions as a good religious person, right?

Oh, wait... that's not how he works.

:troll:

Edit: I don't mean "you" specifically. I mean "you" as in anyone who finds themselves in hell like :wtf: after worshiping the wrong deity.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The part of religion that i have a hard time with is that it isn't based in logic or reason in any form at all. Doesn't make sense why God would want to be worshiped if s/he is so powerful and we are so weak, why would God care?

He knew your weakness that's why he sent Christ out here to die to serve as link to him.

Remember it is not by works that you are saved...it is by GRACE.
You don't deserve to be save but you are because you believe in Christ....

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It's not just atheists, it's everyone who chose the wrong god too :mjpls:.

Good thing he loves you, he should understand that even though your parents picked you the wrong horse, you still had love and honored "him" through your actions as a good religious person, right?

Oh, wait... that's not how he works.

:troll:

Nope bc everybody is evil breh. You, me, and Pasto Bob down the street.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

And how are you so sure of that? What physical proof do you have that any of what you just typed is true? The reason I got turned off from religion is comments such as these. You have no real proof and your guess is just as good as mine where we go after death. However you cannot humble yourself with the true belief that YOU DON'T KNOW! If more religious people said "I don't know but here's what I think..." I'd be more inclined to listen. So based on your logic if I go to Hell it's because I was a good person who didn't believe, now what if someone is a child molester who does believe? If Hell exist you mean we both are going there for two different crimes, one being much worse than the other?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
He knew your weakness that's why he sent Christ out here to die to serve as link to him.

Remember it is not by works that you are saved...it is by GRACE.
You don't deserve to be save but you are because you believe in Christ....

you are part of a religion where you honestly believe that if a newborn baby dies it will burn in hell forever and you're ok with supporting that because you think nothing bad is gonna happen to you after you die. that kind of makes you a shytty person.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
And how are you so sure of that? What physical proof do you have that any of what you just typed is true? The reason I got turned off from religion is comments such as these. You have no real proof and your guess is just as good as mine where we go after death. However you cannot humble yourself with the true belief that YOU DON'T KNOW! If more religious people said "I don't know but here's what I think..." I'd be more inclined to listen. So based on your logic if I go to Hell it's because I was a good person who didn't believe, now what if someone is a child molester who does believe? If Hell exist you mean we both are going there for two different crimes, one being much worse than the other?

I base my belief on the afterlife on the Bible you can choose to believe or not.
◄ Hebrews 9:27 ►
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

You believe in Jesus as your savior you should be assured of avoiding the hellfire.