☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't one than to live my life as if there isn't a God and find out in the end that there IS a God."

Atheist are in for a rude awakening in HELL if there is a God which I know there is...........

I hope you choose the right god. :mjpls:

aWNqL.jpg

...and also you're invoking pascal's wager, which has been debunked since the beginning of time.

Plus, it says a lot about your stupidity if you think you can trick god mentally ( :troll: ) into thinking you're a believer only because you're afraid of the consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
agree 100% cuz if that wasnt the case they wouldnt have to disrespect religion and spirituality so much
we aren't the ones screaming at people telling them they're going to suffer for an eternity upon death. As if everyone believes in Hell too :heh: you got thousands of religions out there, which one is right? and I know none of yall are saints so :stopitslime:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
you are part of a religion where you honestly believe that if a newborn baby dies it will burn in hell forever and you're ok with supporting that because you think nothing bad is gonna happen to you after you die. that kind of makes you a shytty person.

I don't believe that :whoa:

no where in the Bible says that.

Children who do not know right from wrong WILL NOT be judged Bible is clear about that.

◄ Matthew 19:14 ►
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Children who do not know right from wrong WILL NOT be judged Bible is clear about that.

I can quote the bible too:

Ezekiel 23:20:
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
:blessed: :noah:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Not this shyt again :snoop:

If Atheists live happier lives why are they always bytching and moaning about what other people believe? It's one thing if someone is trying to "convert" you to believing in a religon. But if they aren't, why are atheists constantly looking for flaws in other people's belief system?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Who gives a fukk what the Bible says dude? The bible says stone adulterers. The bible says that if you wear two types of cloth you are sinning. The bible endorses slavery. The bible is a stupid book written 2000 years ago by people with little to no scientific knowledge. It also contradicts itself thousands of times throughout the damn bible.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
we aren't the ones screaming at people telling them they're going to suffer for an eternity upon death. As if everyone believes in Hell too :heh: you got thousands of religions out there, which one is right?

just read my post bro

i respect religion for its spirituality and the discipline it teaches
i also believe you do have to live a certain life not neccessarily a certain religion but the principles it teaches is priceless
also the bible/torah/quran teaches you how this world works
priceless information in those books

lolol you aint gotta go around castin people to hell
shyt i have a problem with religions being so judgmental myself
but im not gonna denouce it or disrepect its power

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I can quote the bible too:

Ezekiel 23:20:
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
:blessed: :noah:

Stop quoting the old testament bruh. I'm a Christian not a Jew :what:

Old testament is relevant but the New testament is where the real deal is

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

If Atheists live happier lives why are they always bytching and moaning about what other people believe? It's one thing if someone is trying to "convert" you to believing in a religon. But if they aren't, why are atheists constantly looking for flaws in other people's belief system?

You've got a grown ass man on TV talking about his fukking leg shattering like a toothpick being APART OF GODS PLAN.

God ALLOWED his leg to break...but you know what...GOD HAS A PLAN! HE LOVES YOU! :troll:

Its like battered women going back for more punishment. :aicmon:

I'm not converting you to shyt. I'm just asking why this makes sense to ANY degree.

Atheism isn't even a thing. It doesn't ask you to do anything. What you do with your life after the god question is up to you.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Atheists are really anti-Christian not anti-religion.

unless as see a serious Atheist attack on Islam I do not give them respect around these parts....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Atheists are really anti-Christian not anti-religion.

unless as see a serious Atheist attack on Islam I do not give them respect around these parts....

Kevin Ware is a christian. So I talk about christianity.

If he was a muslim, i'd make fun of him too. :smugdraper:

Plus, I don't see how your argument makes christianity seem MORE legit. :why: :mjpls: